You too can be a hero (with many extra steps)

Izuku couldn't raise his gaze to meet the heroes eyes. He was afraid of the response he would receive, even though he thought he knew what it would be. Although Eraserhead might himself fight quirkless, in almost any fight he could bring his opponent down to the same level. It just wasn't the same as actually being quirkless. Instead, he received the most anticlimactic response. "Sure, If you really apply yourself". Izuku shot his head up, not really believing what he was hearing, staring at the heroes practically bored expression. "It won't be easy, no, it will be much harder for you thank those with a quirk, but if you push yourself, you have a chance."

Izuku couldn't believe what he was hearing, and tears started to fall from his eyes. This was exactly what he needed to hear, he knew he needed to do more than others, and he needed to be bolder too. For the first time since his diagnosis, he was determined. He clenched his fist.

If he needed to be bold, he might as well start now, he needed to ask for that extra training he'd need, but his resolve withered as he met the older man's gaze, and he almost decided against it. However, he saw something else in those eyes, something that convinced him that this was his first challenge, he couldn't fault just as his fire had been relit, so he mustered his courage and met the steely gaze, seeing some sort of approval in there, before he opened his mouth and asked for the only thing he'd wanted all his life.

He bowed, then asked "Will you train me Mr Eraserhead?" The need evident in his voice.

"Sure." Was the reply, and Izuku was sure anticlimactic answers were going to be a regular thing under the heroes tutelage. He raised his head to a piece of paper, some address clear on it. "Meet me there tomorrow afternoon to begin, I won't accept any lateness."

Izuku was still slightly in shock as the hero walked away, but managed to shout after him, waving too, "Thank you Mr Eraserhead!" The response he received making his smile widen even further. "Call me Aizawa sensei." He said back, his hand lazily waving in the air.

A/N so, I may do an Aizawa pv next chapter, but I'm not sure. Maybe I should just make these longer.