✨1✨

This story is purely fictional. Don't hate any of the characters in the story. I love them so much and ik y'all love them too😉♥️

_____________

"Ugh! This is so annoying!!", Jungkook said in frustration as he took the interview.

He was way too frustrated as he didn't find anyone who's capable of being his assistant.

He heard another knock.

Must be another annoying bish!

He thought to himself, feeling irritated.

"Come in!", he said angrily.

As the door opened, he moved his gaze towards the door only to see a fragile figure looking like a delicate flower entering his office. He has never seen such a beauty before. His pair of brown eyes, his fluffy hair, his smooth cheeks and plump lips made him look like an angel. He was captivated by his beauty.

I never knew someone as beautiful as him can exist.

He was staring at him for too long.

While, Taehyung was nervous as hell. He has heard many things about Jungkook. He has heard that Jungkook is rude, cold and a scary man. When he heard his annoyed voice when Jungkook told him to come in he was terrified by his tone. He needed the job as he didn't want to rely on anyone. He saw many girls coming out crying, he knew that this is because of the scary CEO.

As soon as he entered he saw Jungkook looking at the window with a frustrated look, as soon as their eyes met he quickly looked down too scared to look at his eyes.

"G-good afternoon, Mr. Jeon", he mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

Jungkook snapped out of his daydreaming when he heard the beautiful man's soothing deep voice.

Even his voice is as beautiful as he himself.

Jungkook felt nervous too, he was going to talk to the beautiful man infront of him. He maintained his posture and tried to act confident like he usually is.

"Good afternoon, please sit down", he said with a blank face.

Taehyung sat on the chair now the facing the younger.

"What's your name?", He asked.

"Kim T-Taehyung", Taehyung stuttered again.

His name is so beautiful too!

He squealed inside.

"Okay we shall start the interview now", Jungkook said while trying to control his smile.

"Y-Yes Mr. Jeon", Taehyung stuttered. Now he knew that he's not going to get the job as he has heard that Jungkook hates it when people stutter.

How can he look so cute while stuttering.

Jungkook smiled internally at his cuteness but kept a blank face on.

He interviewed Taehyung. He realised that Taehyung is indeed capable for this job. He felt so glad that he has finally found his assistant who's so beautiful and capable.

"Okay Mr. Kim I've seen your certificates and the way you answered my every question is good so I've decided to to give you this job", he said with a cold face.

Taehyung was so happy that he can't express. He finally got a job, now he doesn't have to depend on anyone as he'll be earning on his own!

"Thank you so much, Mr. Jeon!", he smiled brightly.

Jungkook just nodded but seeing him smile made made his heart flutter and a blush crept up on his cheeks.

"Be here at 9 am sharp tomorrow", he said while looking down at his papers, scared that Taehyung might see his blushing face.

"Okay Mr. Jeon", he said as he sat up.

"Have a good day Mr. Jeon", he said excitedly as he left.

Jungkook just looked up taking a last glance at the elder who's leaving.

"Mr. Kim!", He called out again.

"Yes Mr. Jeon?", Taehyung asked.

"A-are you in a relationship?", He asked.

"N-no Mr. Jeon", he said but was too confused why the younger asked this question.

"O-oh, actually I usually prefer when the employees are not in a relationship especially my assistant because relationship distracts them", he lied, he never bothered to know about his employees' private life but it's different when it comes to Taehyung.

"Oh I understand", he nodded in agreement.

Jungkook blushed again as he was flustered because of the question he just asked to the elder and even lied to him.

"Now you can go. I don't like when people stay in my office for too long", he said rudely while trying to hide his blush.

"Y-yes, I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon", he said as he left.

He's so rude. I have to get used to his rude behaviour.

Taehyung sighed while going out of the massive building.

While Jungkook just stood at the balcony of the office trying to find the fragile figure who he's already longing to see.

He finally found him. Taehyung was walking as he clumsily bumped into someone and lost his balance but luckily didn't fall.

Jungkook looked at him amused as he laughed at his now assistant's clumsiness which he found extremely cute.

"He's so clumsy, yet so cute!", He said to himself while smiling and laughing to himself.

He laughed after so long. He felt so happy today!

"Never knew that people like him exist", he said to himself.

He felt excited and lively after so long.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!!", He said excitedly.

________

This storyline just popped up in my mind so I thought of writing it down, coz y not💅🥴

I hope this chapter is good👀💖

[Edited]