✨29✨

Jungkook was thinking about Bogum while laying on his bed.

"That guy sure missed a golden chance to date my Taehyungie", he smirked.

"I wonder how he looked", he thought but decided to go to sleep.

FEW WEEKS LATER

Jungkook was doing good with Taehyung by his side. Taehyung used to call him sweet pet names and now he didn't try to hide his smile anymore from him. He smiled at him and it was a little shocking for Taehyung but felt happy that his boss is smiling now.

Today Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and Taehyung were hanging out in a cafeteria. They were having fun. Jungkook frequently stole glances of Taehyung and smiled.

He even noticed Taehyung staring at him sometimes. He blushed when he saw Taehyung smirk at him when Jungkook caught him staring.

"Is that you, Taehyung?", A voice from behind called him.

All of them turned to face the owner of the voice.

There stood a tall guy with a smile on his face.

"YOU!", Taehyung said in disbelief.

Jungkook looked at Jin who had his eyes wide open.

"Who's he?", He asked to him.

"He's the Park Bogum I was talking about!", Jin whispered.

Jungkook's eyes widened as his heart pace increased.

"You've gotten more beautiful, Taehyung", Bogum said smiling as Jungkook felt jealous.

"O-oh Thank you, Bogum!", Taehyung said taken aback by the sudden compliment.

"Umm Taehyung can I talk to you alone?", Bogum asked.

"Y-yeah sure!", Taehyung replied.

Jungkook just looked at them with burning eyes as they left.

Is he trying to make a move on my Tae?!

Jungkook couldn't focus on anything after Taehyung left with Bogum.

"Tae, can we spend this day together? As I'll be returning to Canada again, today", Bogum asked.

"Oh you're returning again...
Yeah sure let's spend this day together... It's been years since we last talked", Taehyung said agreeing.

"Thanks Tae!", Bogum said.

Taehyung came back as Jungkook felt relieved but that was short lived.

"I'm spending my day with Bogum, today. See y'all later!", He said flashing his boxy smile while waving a goodbye.

"Taehyungie are you going to leave your precious bestfriend alone?", Jimin asked pouting.

Jungkook felt a little hope that maybe Taehyung would stay if Jimin asks.

"Jiminie please, I'll make you your favourite cookies if you let me go now", Taehyung said while showing his puppy eyes.

Jimin loved the cookies that Taehyung made so he agreed.

"Ok Taehyungie then get lost", he said while smiling, happy that he's going to get cookies for tonight.

The shortie let him go for just cookies!? Ugh! I knew he was useless!

He looked at Jin with pleading eyes. Jin saw it.

"Taehyung-ah you'll be leaving your hyungie now?", Jin said pouting.

"Hyungieeeee", Taehyung whined.

"Taehyung-aaaahhh", Jin whined in return.

"Hyungie I know a very good salon here. And you can get a free treatment there I assure you. Now can I go?", He asked.

"Yeah sure! I like freebies", Jin said happily.

Jungkook sighed in frustration.

Even Hyung ditched me!

He just saw Taehyung leaving as he burnt in jealousy. He was hurt.

"Guys I need to use the restroom", Jimin said as he excused himself.

"I'm going behind him", Jungkook said as he stood up.

"What! Are you insane?!", Jin retorted back.

"Yes I am! Now let me go! He might hurt my Taehyungie again"

"Shut up Jungkook! That was years back and Taehyung has become stronger now. He can protect himself and Bogum also seems matured now. It's been years since they last met, he might have moved on till now", Jin explained.

"But Jin Hyung, what if he takes my Taehyungie away from me! I need to go! Please!"

"Do you think Taehyung will like this? That his own boss follows him like a stalker?!"

"I'm not a stalker! I just want to protect him!", Jungkook replied in frustration.

"Then leave him alone, Jungkook. You have to give him privacy", Jin tried to explain.

"Ok I'll give him privacy, I don't want to seem like a stalker though", Jungkook said with a upset face.

"That's my boy", Jin said as he ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook just groaned.

TIME SKIP

"Ok Jungkook I'll leave now I have some work in Busan. See you in a week or two", Jin said as he left for his flight.

"Ok, Jin Hyung"

As Jin left, Jungkook decided to go the park to refresh his mind from negative thoughts.

He was walking when he saw an awfully familiar figure with a taller guy with him.

He realized that they were Taehyung and Bogum.

"I'm not stalking them, I just came across them", Jungkook mumbled assuring himself that he wasn't stalking Taehyung.

Although He wasn't able to hear them he saw Bogum's lips moving as if saying an 'i love you'. His heart started beating faster as he started shaking.

"Oh Jungkook-ssi is that you?", Someone called him.

He turned around to see his father's friend standing infront of him.

Although Jungkook didn't want to speak to anyone right now, he still had to. He can't be rude to an elderly person.

The man asked him about his father and stuff like that. At last when he went, he turned only to witness Taehyung and Bogum hugging each other like there's no tomorrow (don't freak out😌)

He felt heartbroken as he ran away from there controlling himself from sobbing like a baby in public.

He immediately got in his car and rushed to his home. He laid on his bed as he finally let the tears he was holding, roll down.

He took Taehyung's photo in hand as he sobbed.

"W-why Taehyungie? W-why did you do this t-to me?", He said crying.

"D-didn't you say that I w-was pretty! I-I know y-you don't love me but I didn't e-expect you to give a chance to that j-jerk!", He cried as he hugged the photo closer to his chest.

"It's hurting, love. I-It's hurting so much!"

He cried himself to sleep that night.

________

Everything that happened between Taehyung and Bogum vl b cleared in the next chapter😁 I'll update tomorrow💜 hv a good day/night💞✨