✨9✨

Why did he call me 'Tae'?

He thought. He was trying his best not to cry. He just got scolding from his boss. He was terrified that Jungkook might tell him to leave the office.

He was upset and angry on both Demi and Jungkook. Demi didn't listen to him and kept on distracting him and Jungkook didn't hear his explanation and scolded him where he was not at fault. He felt like crying his eyes out.

While Demi was standing frozen at what Jungkook called Taehyung.

Why did he call my Taehyung with that nickname?!

She saw Taehyung's teary eyes.

"Tae", She called out but Taehyung showed her his palm indicating her to stop speaking with him now.

"Why didn't you listen to me, Demi?!", He asked voice few octaves lower.

Demi started getting scared at his change of voice and intimidating look.

"Liste-"

"Leave me alone, Demi", he told her before he stormed out of the cabin.

Demi just stood there but she didn't feel guilty, not at all. Her plan of making Jungkook jealous was successful and about Taehyung... She believes that once he calms down he'll start talking to her soon. Now the main thing is why did Jungkook call him with that nickname.

Maybe he tried to make me jealous! Just because of him Taehyung is angry at me! Idiot Jungkook!!

She came to this conclusion and went away.

Jungkook sat on his chair as he buried his face in his hands. He started feeling guilty when Taehyung's teary eyes and sad face came to his mind again.

"What did you do Jungkook?!", He scolded himself.

"How can you make your Taehyung cry", he said as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"Just because of that stubborn immature girl I scolded my Taehyungie and made him cry... Anger and jealousy took the best of me and it just happened and moreover the nickname slipped out of my mouth.... I hope he forgets about it", he said with a crack in his voice.

"I hope you *hiccup* forgive me, Tae. I'm really sorry!", He started sobbing badly, just thinking about hurting Taehyung made him want to punch himself.

Taehyung entered his cabin with a sad face.

"I HATE YOU, JEON JUNGKOOK!!", Taehyung shouted but not too loud, while staring at the ceiling.

He started doing his work as he wiped his tears but his face looked like the boy cried for hours. He felt a pair of eyes on him, he looked around but only saw Jungkook through the transparent partition. Jungkook was working so he just thought that he was hallucinating.

When he thought about the nickname that Jungkook called him earlier, he thought that it wasn't a big deal. Maybe Jungkook was too tired to take his full name or something like that so he decided to shrug it off. But he was still upset with Jungkook so he just concentrated on his work. Throughout the work he felt a pair of eyes staring at him but when he looked around he only saw Jungkook working.

I'm hallucinating these days, Something is wrong with me!!

He felt irritated about hallucinating but little did he know that Jungkook really was staring at him with guilt and concern filled in his eyes.

Jungkook felt like a jerk. Luckily he didn't notice or hear Taehyung shouting about hating him.

Seeing Taehyung's condition made him feel even more guiltier than he already was.