✨4✨

It was already 9:30 pm. Jungkook worked for extra hours and therefore Taehyung had to work for extra hours too.

"Ugh I'm so tired", Taehyung groaned as he tried to stay awake. He started reading the papers but he was too exhausted. He didn't sleep well last night coz he played video games all the night with Jimin.

"I won't play with that shortie ever again!" (Poor Jimin he's still so much taller than us still he's called short🥺😂)

He didn't realise when his eyes closed on it's own and in seconds he was sleeping soundly on his table.

Jungkook finished his work and without glancing here and there he quickly made his way towards Taehyung's cabin. As soon as he entered he saw Taehyung sleeping soundly, as if he hadn't slept for years.

He went near him and knelt in front of the sleeping boy. The boy was sleeping with his lips apart and grabby hand. He slept like a baby.

Why are you so cute Taetae

"Such a baby!", Jungkook couldn't help but coo at his cuteness.

"Can't believe this is the same angry tiger!!", Jungkook said in disbelief.

He lifted his hand to touch his smooth cheeks but before he could, he saw Taehyung moving. Jungkook quickly stood up and maintained his posture. Taehyung's eyes fluttered open. He opened his eyes, his vision was still blurry. He rubbed his eyes and what he saw terrified him to the core. He saw Jungkook glaring at him.

He abruptly stood up.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon", he apologized nervously.

"Is this your home that you could sleep here Mr. Kim?!", Jungkook scoffed as he faked his anger.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon. It won't happen again", Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook looked at those puppy eyes. He melted right away, therefore he looked somewhere else.

"Whatever", Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Go to your home now otherwise you'll sleep here again", He trailed off.

"Thank you Mr. Jeon!!", Taehyung squealed and unconsciously hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook's breath hitched. He felt like his heart stop. His face was on fire.

His crush was hugging him!!!

He was dazed and before he could process anything or hug back, Taehyung broke the hug and backed away.

Taehyung looked really nervous. He has the habit of hugging people. For a sec he just forgot that Jungkook is his boss and therefore he hugged him.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon! I have the habit of hugging people, especially when I'm happy. I'm really very sorry. Please don't fire me I won't do that mistake ever again", Taehyung apologized and didn't dare to look at his boss.

If he would have looked at his boss, he would have known that his boss is a blushing mess right now.

"It's alright. You don't need to apologize. I don't get mad if someone hugs me", he stated while looking somewhere else to hide his blushing face.

But he lied. He hated any kind of skin ships, But Taehyung is an exception *smirks* He just indirectly told Taehyung that he liked his hugs and is anticipating for more.

"Oh really!", Taehyung said excitedly and hugged him again.

"I really love hugs, Mr. Jeon. I didn't know you liked hugs too!!", He said still hugging him.

Jungkook's heartbeat quickened. He loved Taehyung's warmth so much. He hugged him back.

I only like your hugs Taetae

He smiled as he hugged him more tightly and didn't want to let go of his crush's warmth.

Taehyung broke the hug and Jungkook reluctantly let go of Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled showing his boxy smile. Jungkook couldn't take this, he was on cloud nine right now.

"Let's go Mr. Jeon", Taehyung said, a little bit sad that Jungkook still didn't smile.

On the other side, Jungkook controlled himself from smiling. He didn't want to show that Taehyung is affecting him so badly.

"Yes let's go Mr. Kim", he said sternly.

They walked out of the office.

"How are you going to go to your house, Mr. Kim?", He asked not looking at him.

"I'm going to hail a taxi or maybe take a bus", Taehyung said.

"Where do you live?", Jungkook asked.

Taehyung told him his address.

"It's on the way from my house. I can drop you, you can come with me", Jungkook said, wanting to stay with Taehyung as long as he could.

"Okay Mr. Jeon", Taehyung was too exhausted to take a bus or taxi when his boss is literally dropping him to his house.

Jungkook screamed internally as Taehyung said Yes. He was so happy today.

"Get in the car Mr. Kim", Jungkook gestured him to come inside as he entered the car too.

Taehyung sat on the passenger's seat and Jungkook started the car.

Taehyung looked out of the window. Jungkook's gaze was on the road but he frequently stole glances of Taehyung.

"Mr. Jeon why do you work for so late? Don't your parents scold you?", Taehyung asked out of curiosity.

"It's because I live alone. I don't live with them", Jungkook replied as he glanced towards Taehyung and his gaze went back to the road.

"Oh I see"

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you live alone? I mean don't you feel scared or lonely?", Taehyung asked.

Jungkook chuckled.

"I like living alone. I don't like people interfering in my life", he replied.

Taehyung 'ohed' in response but before he could ask anything further they arrived at his house.

Jimin was standing at the main gate. He looked too worried. Jungkook saw him.

Who is he?

Jungkook thought.

When Taehyung stepped out of the car, Jimin quickly hugged him tightly.

"Where were you, Taehyungie?", He asked concerned and not breaking the hug.

"I'll be late from now on, Jimin-ah. Don't forget that I work now", Taehyung replied breaking the hug and ruffled his hair.

They seem really close.

Jungkook frowned. Although he didn't want to, he still was getting jealous.

Jimin's gaze went towards the car.

"Who's he?", Jimin asked getting confused.

"He's my boss Mr. Jeon Jungkook", he told Jimin.

Jimin smiled at Jungkook. Jungkook faked a smile as he smiled back.

"Hello Mr. Jeon, I'm Park Jimin, Taehyung's friend and housemate. Nice to meet you", Jimin smiled as he extended his hand for a hand shake.

Jungkook shook his hand with Jimin and faked a smile.

"Nice meeting you too, Mr. Park", he said.

"I gotta go now. Don't be late Mr. Kim", he said as he looked over Taehyung.

"Thank you for dropping me home Mr. Jeon", Taehyung flashed a smile.

Jungkook's frown disappeared as soon as he saw Taehyung's beautiful boxy smile.

A little smile played on his lip but he quickly turned his expression into a cold one.

He hummed in response and started his car. He took a last glance of Taehyung who was smiling so brightly with Jimin.

"They're awfully close!", He scoffed.

[Edited]