✨23✨

"So baby", Taehyung started while smirking.

Jungkook just looked somewhere else. He can't get used to the nicknames. It makes him blush so much.

"How was the kiss? Did you like it?", He asked still smirking.

I didn't like it, I loved it

Jungkook knows why Taehyung is flirting with him. If he shows that he's getting a little pissed then Taehyung will continue this act, right? So he pretended to be irritated.

"Stop already, Taehyung", he faked his anger and rolled his eyes.

"Aww ish my baby angwy", Taehyung said in a baby voice.

Taehyung called me his baby??!!! Gosh I'm soo freakin happy!!!!

Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach as he looked somewhere else and shyly smiled.

"Shut up Kim", He said still looking somewhere else.

Before Taehyung could reply the food arrived. Jungkook felt relieved that it arrived otherwise he wouldn't have been able to resist himself from kissing Taehyung who was constantly flirting with him. Taehyung's face lit up while seeing the food as if he's a child that got his favourite candy. Jungkook couldn't but coo at his cuteness.

Enough of flirting now, my food waited for me soo much so I gotta eat it!

He thought as his stomach started growling while seeing the delicious food infront of him and before Jungkook could tell him to eat, he attacked the food. He took the hamburger in one hand and the pastry in the other hand and started eating it as if he hasn't eaten for months. He was eating with a pout and the cream was spread over his lips, but he didn't care all he could see was food that should be in his mouth. He moaned at the amazing taste.

Jungkook on the other hand couldn't stop himself from smiling, he finally smiled at the boy who looked so adorable.

"It looks like you haven't eaten for months", Jungkook said while smiling.

Taehyung was shocked to see Jungkook smiling.

"Did you just smile?! OMG!!! He just smiled!!! Why did you smile??!!!", Taehyung said dramatically and quickly opened his phone and saw himself.

"Do I look that funny?!", Taehyung scoffed thinking that he looks funny and that's why Jungkook smiled.

No you look adorable!

"Yes, you look funny! And you eat like a baby!", Jungkook finally laughed, he can't help it, the boy was too adorable.

Taehyung was in utter shock seeing Jungkook laughing while his bunny teeth on display. He must admit the younger boy looked so cute while laughing.

"No I don't. I eat like a grown up mature adult it's just I'm hungry now", Taehyung said while rolling his eyes.

"Oh is that so GrOwN uP mAn", Jungkook said while laughing.

Taehyung smiled seeing his boss laughing.

"You know what", Taehyung spoke.

"What grown up man?", Jungkook teased.

"Ugh shut up!"

"Okay what were you saying?", Jungkook asked smiling.

"I was saying that you should laugh more often you look cute!", Taehyung said while smiling.

Jungkook's face started heating up.

"O-oh I-I s-see"

Taehyung smiled while looking at his flustered face.