✨19✨

Taehyung was in Daegu. He felt so better here than in Seoul. He talked to Jimin and cried while saying what happened. Jimin was so angry but Taehyung said that he was fine now and don't do anything wrong towards Jungkook. First Jimin didn't agree and said that he needs to make him learn a lesson and afterwards gave in because of his bestfriend's request.

Jimin told him that he's earning and paid well so Taehyung doesn't needs to work. Finally Taehyung agreed and decided to resign and never go to that hell again.

"I'll be coming to Seoul soon and then I'll take the resignation letter and go there for the last time. Then I'll never go to that place ever again and Even if I didn't resign he'll throw me out anyways after that incident and me taking leave without informing him he must have been burning from anger and cursing me right now", Taehyung chuckled bitterly.

💕

Meanwhile for Jungkook, his life felt like hell without Taehyung. He just wanted to run to him and hug him tightly and never let go. He went all gloomy. Although he does his work, He's not able to concentrate on it. People started spreading rumours that their boss cries when he's alone in his cabin. Well, the rumour ain't wrong. People started believing in this rumour when they saw his bloodshot eyes, red nose and cheeks and puffy face. And what shocked them the most is that he doesn't shouts now or gets angry. He always has a depressed expression on.

He saw from the CCTV about what happened there. Taehyung pushed her away before anything would have happened between them and Jungkook thought they kissed. Can he feel anymore guiltier and hurt.

"I wish I didn't do that to my Tae!", He shouted as he sobbed badly.

"Come b-back, love. I promise I w-won't hurt you again. I know you must be in pain. I'm in pain too. So much of p-pain!"

Right now, he was in his office. He didn't feel like working. He opened his phone and saw Taehyung's photo.

"I'm s-sorry my love SO SORRY!! W-where are you, love? I'm m-missing y-you so much! Come b-back soon, Tae. I'm waiting for you", He said as he sobbed, again. He's so into Taehyung that he didn't have time to think about what to do with Demi.

As for Demi, she and Jungkook didn't face each other after that day. Demi was enjoying Jungkook's state now. She's thinking that he thinks that her and Taehyung are a thing now and that's why his state is like this. She didn't see Taehyung after that day. She decided to not go to office for few days so Jungkook will miss her more and will finally ask her out. She smirked at her plan.

💕

Taehyung finally arrived back to Seoul. He sighed.

"I'll go there tomorrow and will hand him the resignation letter. I hope he doesn't kills me after seeing me, but if he does something funny this time I won't back away or get scared of him. He'll not be my boss this time, right?", He smirked.

"BRAT!", He scoffed as he thought about him.

💕

The next day Taehyung took his resignation letter and immediately went to his so called office.

Jungkook arrived already. As usual he was waiting for Taehyung. He always waits for him although Taehyung doesn't shows up. He was doing his work when he heard a knock on the door. His heart started beating faster and told himself not to get his hopes high as it was just 8:30 am it must be some other employees. He gave the permission in a faint voice.

The door opened but Jungkook was working so he didn't see who was standing there.

"Mr. Jeon", a deep voice echoed making Jungkook shot his head up right away.

There stood Taehyung with a blank face.

Jungkook just didn't know what to do. He felt so happy.

Am I hallucinating, again??!!!

He thought about it, because he was really hallucinating these past days. He was seeing Taehyung everywhere.

"Are y-you real??", He asked.

Taehyung was actually shocked to see his boss's state. He didn't looked like how he used to look before. He looked pale and looking at his face anyone could tell that he cried continuously for days. And the question he asked to Taehyung was not helping at all.

Is something wrong with him?

He thought.

"Are you ok, Mr. Jeon? I'm definitely real", He asked, confusion written all over his face.

Listening to his soothing deep voice that he missed so much he concluded that he wasn't hallucinating.

YOU FINALLY ARRIVED, MY LOVE! I MISSED YOU SO DAMN MUCH!!!!

He thought happily. All he wanted to do is to hug and kiss the boy all over his face but he refrained himself from doing it.

"W-where were you Taehyung?", He asked as he controlled himself from crying. He felt like he's seeing him after so many years.

"That doesn't matters, Sir", Taehyung said blankly.

He felt a pang in his heart seeing Taehyung's blank face.

"W-what do you mean?", He asked nervously.

"After what happened that day I was really hurt both physically and mentally and so I've decided....."

Jungkook's breath hitched. His heart started beating faster than ever.

NO NO NO!! DON'T SAY THAT, WHAT I'M THINKING YOU WOULD SAY

"I'll not work here anymore"

___________

Yooohooo!!! One more chapter done🥳✨ Thank God I'm not facing writer's block right now😌❣️

I opened my acct not on the app but a browser & I freaked out when I saw this💀

[Edited]