✨8✨

The meeting started. Taehyung had the work of noting down the important points that were discussed in the meeting. He was trying to do it but Demi was constantly distracting him. She was staring at him, winking at him as their eyes met and even tried to touch him as they were sitting next to each other. Taehyung started getting uncomfortable as she was staring into his soul and touching him. He looked at Demi and signalled her to stop.

But Demi didn't listen. All she wanted is to get Taehyung and Jungkook as well by making Jungkook jealous.

The deeds of Demi didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. He didn't want to create a scene here so he kept quiet. But seeing Taehyung getting uncomfortable and Demi trying to flirt with her made his blood boil. God he hated Demi with all his guts. She was being very unprofessional. He knew that if he didn't control his anger, he's going to beat the shit out of Demi but he can't because first she's a woman and second his dear mother loves Demi way too much and he doesn't want to hurt his mother. Seeing his Taehyung struggling made him feel upset!

"Miss Demi please concentrate on the meeting", he said as calmly as possible, trying not to sound angry and jealous as she constantly kept touching his Taehyung.

He definitely likes me! We didn't work much together yet He even remembers my name! And see the way he's getting jealous, he's definitely into me!!

Demi smirked.

"I'm fully focused on the meeting, sir", she blinked trying to act innocent and cute.

Although Jungkook warned her yet she didn't stop touching Taehyung. Taehyung now didn't care what she was doing he only focused on the meeting. He knew that Demi wasn't going to listen and there's no use of telling her anything, she didn't even listen to the boss then why would she listen to him? He started focusing ignoring that Demi touching his hand or thighs. He was done.

Now Jungkook was getting hella bothered. He saw that Demi kept on touching Taehyung but Taehyung didn't even push her hand away like he did before. He started tapping his feet to ignore the way Demi was constantly touching Taehyung.

Why isn't he pushing her away?!

He was getting distracted.

I need to make them learn a lesson. Sorry Taehyungie but I won't tolerate that!

"Mr. Kim and Ms. Demi stay here, others may leave", Jungkook said trying to control his anger.

Luckily the meeting soon ended. Jungkook was boiling with anger. Everyone started going out.

I'm sorry Taehyungie for what I'm going to do now

Jungkook was glaring at the two.

Taehyung started feeling scared as he realized that his boss noticed them. Although it wasn't his fault that Demi kept distracting him, he can't do anything as Demi was his friend and Jungkook won't even listen to his explanation that Demi was trying to distract him. He knew when Jungkook is angry he doesn't listens to anyone then why would he listen to Taehyung?

Angels save me!

Taehyung pleaded to the angels he usually talks and he believes they exist.

He just wants to spend more time with me

Demi thought as she rolled her eyes.

"So what were you two doing", Jungkook asked calmly but Taehyung knew he's going to burst out now.

"W-we w-", Taehyung started but got cut off.

"I don't want to hear any explanation Mr. Kim!", Jungkook shouted as Taehyung and Demi both flinched.

Taehyung knew he's going to be kicked out of the office as Jungkook was beyond angry and he doesn't thinks twice before kicking someone out of his office.

He looked down as he thought of it.

Wow I didn't even work much here and I'm going to get fired now!

"I know that this girl is useless! But Mr. Kim you?! You disappointed me!", Jungkook knew that Taehyung wasn't at fault but his anger took the best of him. Jungkook was speaking out of anger and jealousy.

And then there was Demi

How dare he call me useless! Just accept that you're jealous Jungkook!

Demi scoffed.

Taehyung started feeling guilty as a tear rolled down his cheeks.

"WHY CAN'T YOU DO YOUR WORK PROPERLY, TAE?!", Jungkook shouted as he unconsciously called him with the nickname.

"M-Mr. Jeon?", Taehyung looked at his boss with teary eyes, shocked by the name his boss called him.

"I-I mean Mr. Kim Taehyung", Jungkook mumbled before leaving Taehyung and Demi dumbfounded.

Taehyung and Demi just stood there, both eyes widened. While Jungkook nervously entered his office and tried to calm down his nervousness.

[Edited]