✨13✨

It was a holiday and Jungkook felt so bored right now. He won't get to see Taehyung today and that made him upset. He even shouted at his maids for a small mistake that they made. He was really angry now and upset too.

Suddenly he remembered Taehyung speaking to one of his employees about a cafe that he likes to go often. He overheard them talking about the cafe not like he purposely went there, not at all.

He decided to go there, maybe Taehyung would be there who knows? And if he wouldn't be there, Jungkook would just drink something and comeback.

He started walking towards the cafe as it wasn't that far away.

He entered the cafe. It wasn't very huge and luxurious but a small and cozy one. His eyes roamed around and he didn't see Taehyung there. He was very disappointed. He thought of leaving but changed his mind. He sat on a seat and ordered a hamburger and a coke. He heard this from Taehyung that he likes having a hamburger and coke here. So he thought of giving it a try although he doesn't eat junk food but here he is having junk food.

He was looking around when he saw a familiar figure near the stage of the cafe. Usually people go there and sing and dance for fun.

He saw him facing his back. His heart started beating faster.

The figure turned and Jungkook saw Taehyung standing there while talking to someone

The figure turned and Jungkook saw Taehyung standing there while talking to someone. His gloomy face instantly lit up. Taehyung looked beautiful like always, but he looked more beautiful in Jungkook's eyes.

"He's here too!!!", He said happily.

"At last I saw you today Tae! I was dying to see you"

"But what is he doing near the stage?", He muttered in confusion.

He saw Taehyung taking a guitar.

His order came as well.

"What is he doing there?", He asked to himself but the waiter heard it.

"He's Kim Taehyung"

Jungkook looked at him.

I know him duh

Before he could say anything the waiter continued.

"He's a very close friend of the owner of the cafe. He comes here often and performs here too. People love to see him perform and he loves to perform and sometimes he earns money too while doing this. People usually come here to see him. He's my friend too", The waiter stated with a bright smile.

Jungkook was shocked.

He's friends with half of the world, even with the waiter!

Jungkook thought in disbelief.

"My work is over now. I'm only waiting for Taetae- I mean Taehyung to perform after then I'll leave", he said. The waiter seems to be friendly too.

So he calls him Taetae too?!

Jungkook rolled his eyes secretly but faked a smile.

"As your work is over can you sit with me here? I'll be glad to talk to you", Jungkook asked because he wants to know more about Taehyung.

"Yeah sure!", He said happily.

"By the way I'm Hoseok", he introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Hoseok", Jungkook said.

"I guess I've seen you somewhere but I don't know where", he tried to think.

"I'm Jungkook", he said.

"I've heard that name too!", He said.

"Let it be. So Taehyung comes here most of the time, right?", Jungkook asked.

"Yes! Whenever he's not busy he comes here, mostly with his bestfriend that he loves and is always with. They both are the perfect definition of bestfriends like their bond is so strong. They both are each others soulmate and they themselves say that! He loves Jimin-I mean his bestfriend very much", Hoseok said happily.

Hoseok had a habit of talking too much.

I know!

He was trying his best to not get jealous but poor he, he's too jealous to not be as close to him as Jimin.

I wish we were close too

He sighed sadly as his gaze went towards Taehyung who was still talking to someone.

"Oh that's great to hear! Nowadays most friends are fake I'm glad that he got such a good bestfriend", he responded.

"Yeah! I mean they're silly too and sometimes even fight for something as small as dumplings but still they love each other alot", Hoseok blabbered.

"I see", Jungkook laughed.

Damn Tae you're fighting for a dumpling! You're unbelievable! I'll buy you as much dumplings as you want when we start dating.

He smiled at the thought of him and Taehyung dating.

"We became friends because we met each other at the restroom and he asked me about my age haha and I'm just a year older than him and he immediately told me to become his friend. He said that he has seen me working hard and wants to be friends with me he's such a nice boy!", Hoseok's smiled even more brightly when he told him that while recalling that incident.

"What?! You both became friends in a restroom! That's unbelievable!!", Jungkook spoke in astonishment.

"I know he's just a little unpredictable! But damn he's a social butterfly, he can make friends within seconds even someone as cold as Suho has a soft spot for him!", Hoseok laughed.

Jungkook smiled hearing Taehyung's stories.

"Suho?", He asked.

Meanwhile Taehyung made his way to the stage.

"He- wait I'll tell you after he performs. He's going to perform now", Hoseok said excitedly.

"Yes", Jungkook turned to see Taehyung. He was so happy to see him perform. It's the first time he's seeing him perform.

Taehyung started singing 'Boy In Luv' acoustic version while playing his guitar.

Jungkook was awestruck hearing his soothing deep beautiful voice. He went all blank all he could think about is Kim Taehyung.

He was smiling sweetly while singing. Jungkook was beyond impressed. Taehyung was so lost in singing that he didn't notice his boss watching him with heart eyes from the corner of the room. He finished singing, bowed and left. Everyone were so impressed including Jungkook. Everyone clapped loudly including Jungkook. The bright smile of Jungkook not leaving his face. He completely forgot about his cold image.

How can someone not fall for him?

That was the first thought that came in his mind after Taehyung's performance.

"He performed so well!", Hoseok said while looking at Jungkook.

"He did", Jungkook replied with a small smile.

[Edited]