✨3✨

Taehyung was doing his work when he saw the door open. He saw his boss walking in. He quickly got up and bowed to him.

"Let me see your work, Mr. Kim", he said while looking at Taehyung.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon", he replied.

Jungkook saw his works. Taehyung has done everything properly.

"Okay, you've done your work properly but still you're leaving when I leave, yes?", he asked.

"Yes Mr. Jeon"

"It's time for lunch now you can take a break, I don't want my workers to faint because of starving and burden me even more", he said rudely, but he just wanted Taehyung to take care of himself as he was already very fragile.

"Y-yes Mr. Jeon", he replied.

"Hmm"

Jungkook went to his own cabin now.

As soon as he went Taehyung rolled his eyes frustrated.

"Can he not be rude every god damn second?!", he asked sarcastically to himself.

"What I heard about him was so right! He's the rudest person I've ever met!!"

He sighed.

"Now this is going to be your life Taehyung, you have to cope up with it", he tried to encourage himself.

He went towards the cafeteria. Many girls and even boys were checking him out as no one can resist the charms of KIM TAEHYUNG. He felt people staring at him but he was too exhausted to care about it.

He sighed went towards a table, took his lunch and started to eat while pouting (I can already imagine him eating while pouting UwU)

Everyone who were looking at him awed at the cute sight. A boy approached him.

"Can I sit here?", He asked.

Taehyung looked up. The boy was hella cute and his adorable smile was too much for Taehyung. He looked young, Taehyung thought that maybe he's too around his age. He didn't realise that he was staring at him. The boy blushed as Taehyung was continuously staring at him. He fake coughed. Taehyung snapped out of his daydream.

"O-oh I'm sorry", Taehyung spoke in embarrassment.

"Yeah you can sit here", he added.

"Thank you!", The boy smiled.

"What's your name?", Taehyung asked curiously.

"I'm Kim Minjae", he replied.

Taehyung smiled showing his adorable boxy smile that anyone can die for.

"I'm Kim Taehyung", he said as he extended his hand for a handshake.

Minjae smiled and gladly accepted the handshake.

They talked alot and got along very well. Taehyung was so glad that he finally found a friend here. He realised that Minjae is really a sweet guy.

"I should go now, Minjae otherwise Mr. Jeon would fire me", he laughed.

"Yes you should Taehyung", Minjae laughed along knowing how bad tempered the young CEO is.

But all the time they didn't know a pair of eyes were glaring at them continuously.

Jungkook was burning with anger, seeing Taehyung smiling and laughing at his employee, Minjae. Jungkook knew Minjae very well as he was his father's friend's only son, and Jungkook's father adored Minjae so he can't behave badly towards him without any reason or fire him. He clenched his jaw as he tried to calm himself but the scene infront of him wasn't helping so when he saw Taehyung getting up he quickly went towards his cabin.

He sat on his seat and started doing his paperwork. Soon Taehyung knocked the door. He said a faint 'come in'. Taehyung entered his cabin. Jungkook felt all his stress vanish away as soon as he saw the older coming towards him. But when the scene in the cafeteria popped up in his head he frowned again.

"What?!", He spoke being pissed.

"Mr. J-Jeon please sign these papers", Taehyung replied being scared.

"You're just pain in the ass", he said.

You're pain in the ass duh!

Taehyung held back a scoff as he secretly rolled his eyes.

I'm not here to take care of your tantrums BRAT!!

"Mr. Jeon can you just sign!", Taehyung said having enough but soon realised that he just talked back to his boss.

Jungkook just looked at him with wide eyes.

"Please", he added, his voice getting deeper due to frustration.

Taehyung was sure that he's now going to be kicked out of the office.

"O-ok give me the papers", he replied trying not to show that he actually got scared of the older. He started feeling submissive as he heard his voice being deeper than usual but tried to act normal. He started blushing furiously. Never in his life he felt like this before.

Taehyung gave him the papers as he knew that if he spoke again he's going to insult the shit out of Jungkook and he didn't want to lose his job so he just kept quiet.

Jungkook was done signing and gave him the papers but kept his head low pretending to read the other papers to hide his flustered face.

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon", he said again his voice deeper than usual and left.

As soon as he left Jungkook let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Damn I didn't expect the cute fluff ball to turn into a dangerous tiger when he's angry", he said still blushing.

"He looked so hot with his angry look and deep voice", he added imagining Taehyung's look a few minutes ago.

"This guy would be the death of me", he said as he started with his paperwork again.

"But I have to keep up my image and not show what effect he has on me", he said firmly.

Taehyung entered his cabin and banged the papers on his table. He was too frustrated. He forgot that Jungkook can actually see him.

"That brat doesn't even know how to respect his elders. If he wasn't my boss I would've beaten the shit out of him for disrespecting me! I would've taught him manners that never in his life he would have the guts to disrespect his elders again", Taehyung smirked imagining what he would have done to Jungkook if he wasn't his boss, but soon saw the paperworks and got frustrated again.

Jungkook looked towards him through the transparent partition. He saw that Taehyung was really frustrated.

I'm sorry Taehyungie for being rude to you, but I would like to see that look again.

He thought as he smiled.

[Edited]