✨32✨

Jungkook woke up feeling no one beside him.

"W-where's Hyung? Did h-he leave me?? But h-he told me t-that he would s-stay t-then why?" He said as tears threatened to come down again.

The door opened revealing Taehyung with his wet hair, looking handsome as always.

Taehyung woke up early in the morning and got ready. He got extra clothes and a brush from a worker there. There are usually extra clothes and brushes in Jungkook's house so he got ready easily here.

But when he opened the door he saw Jungkook sitting on the bed while looking like he's going to cry at anytime.

"Hey bunny what's wrong? I thought you were fine", he said as he sat beside Jungkook.

"I-I thought you left me", he said as he wiped his tears.

"I know you're scared, bunny. I won't leave you until you feel better", Taehyung said calmly.

I won't ever want you to leave me

Jungkook sighed as he can't keep Taehyung with him forever.

"Hyungie, are you ok if I call you that?", Jungkook asked shyly.

"You know what I really liked it when you call me with pet names or even Hyung... So I would love it if you call me that", Taehyung stated.

"Thanks hyungie!", Jungkook smiled.

"Bunny I've prepared pancakes for you... Shower first then come down, we can eat together then!", Taehyung said flashing his boxy smile.

"Ok Hyungiee!", Jungkook said happily while flashing his bunny smile.

Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat seeing his adorable bunny smile as he adorably called him 'hyungie'. He felt really pleased with it.

"Hmm bunny", he hummed as he went downstairs, feeling an unfamiliar feeling but brushed it off.

After about 45 minutes a young maid came towards him. She had a bitchy smile on her face. "Who are you?!", she asked rudely.

Wow! Now Jungkook is behaving nicely so the maids are behaving rudely! Like why can't people respect me for God's sake!

"Umm I'm Taehyung, Jungkook's assistant", Taehyung said not wanting to be rude.

"Listen boi I don't care who you are, but who gave you permission to call my Jungkook by his name?!"

"Oh my! Are you his girlfriend?? I thought you were a maid here", Taehyung scoffed.

"Yes I am his girlfriend, now fvck off!", The girl replied angrily.

"Hyungie?", A soft voice came from behind.

Both of them turned around only to see Jungkook standing there with a confused look.

"Oh bunny you came!", Taehyung said happily.

Everyone including the girl looked at both of them with a shocked expression. Taehyung was calling him 'bunny' when Jungkook clearly hated nicknames and even Jungkook is calling him affectionately when he doesn't even respects his own real Hyung.

"W-why are you talking to this girl?", He asked.

The workers were even more shocked seeing their boss's usual angry face in a calm one and the usual loud voice turned soft today and even stuttering.

"Oh bunny is she really your girlfriend?", Taehyung asked.

"Why hyungie?", Jungkook asked in confusion.

"She said that she's your girlfriend and told me to fvck off... Dude you really need to insert some manners in your girlfriend", Taehyung said shrugging, now believing that she might really be his girlfriend otherwise why would she claim him and be rude with Taehyung who didn't even do anything.

"WHAT DID SHE SAY?!", Jungkook said angrily.

The girl and Taehyung both flinched at the sudden change of his tone.

He turned towards the girl who was looking at him fearfully.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MY HYUNGIE !?", He asked angrily.

"Y-you u-used to l-look at m-me and t-that day on the holiday in the m-morning when your mood wasn't g-good then we t-talked and w-when you returned you w-were smiling I'm s-sure it was because of me. I-I t-took some d-days off from work and I-I came to know that y-you w-were crying s-so I returned, you must be missing me I know", The girl said. Although she stuttered, she was confident that Jungkook liked her.(Is she Demi's sister? idk🤣🤣)

It was because that day I saw Taehyungie sing that's why I was happy, you idiot!

Jungkook was really shocked honestly at her making up that much of stories in her mind. Anger rushed up in his body because that girl behaved rudely with his love.

"I might have just glanced at you accidentally, you idiot! And that day I told you to not make food for me as I was eating outside what was there for me to be happy about!? I don't even know your name for God's sake! AND YES, That day I met someone whom I LOVE more than my life! That's the reason I was happy, fool!
I was sad because I saw the person I LOVE someone else but now everything is fine, I guess", he mumbled the last part coz he wasn't sure whether everything is really fine or not. He also realized that he was so drowned in emotions that he even revealed that he loves someone.

OH MY GOD! I JUST REVEALED THAT I LOVE SOMEONE! THANK GOD I DIDN'T TAKE TAEHYUNGIE'S NAME

He looked at everyone and they were looking at him as if he has two- no ten heads on his body.

Jungkook loves someone?!

That's what everyone in the room thought. The workers thought that Jungkook was emotionless but him mentioning that he loves someone shocked them of the core especially the girl who was now burning with jealousy.

So he cried last night because the person he loves was with someone else... The girl sure must be lucky to have someone like Jungkook, who loves her so much

Taehyung thought as he felt a little jealous but brushed it off. He must feel happy that his boss has finally found someone who he loves and that person sure will make his boss happy.

Maybe because of that someone Jungkook is changing? It's really a good sign!

Taehyung smiled at the thought.

"N-no you can't leave me, Jungkook!", The girl cried.

"You're speaking like I was dating you when I don't even know you!", Jungkook scoffed

"And you're fired for behaving badly with my hyungie!", Jungkook angrily spat.

Taehyung felt guilty that because of him she's losing her job.

"B-bunny", he called out.

"Yes hyungie", Jungkook's angry tone immediately changed to softer one.

"C-can you please not fire her?", Taehyung asked nervously as he's no one to tell Jungkook what he should do.