✨6✨

Jungkook was straight, that's what people including himself thought. He never was interested in any guy so he thought maybe because he's straight, but he never gained interest in girls too. He almost believed he's asexual, almost. That's when Taehyung arrived in his life and he knew he's as straight as a circle.

Taehyung made him question his sexuality and at first he thought it was a small attraction towards the elder but as days passed he knew it was more than just an attraction.

The way he gets jealous when Taehyung is with someone else, the way he feels butterflies in his stomach with just a small skin ship. The way his heart flutters when he sees the elder smile, the way the elder's presence around him is enough to make him happy, the way he gets nervous and blushes when the elder is around him, the intimidating look of Taehyung that always makes his heart pound like crazy. Though he tries his best to keep his feelings hidden his flustered face and his heartbeat's speed doesn't helps at all. He's still hiding his feelings as he's not used to showing feelings and is too scared to show his feelings and the effect Taehyung has on him.

This may sound cheesy but he's now sure that he's been in love with Taehyung ever since the day he saw him.

He's grateful that Taehyung is too oblivious to notice his nervousness when he's around and the way Taehyung makes him flustered. Taehyung is too busy in his own Taetae world to notice his boss's red blushing face and nervousness when he's around him. He hasn't noticed that and for now the only thing he cares about is his annoying yet precious job.

It is safe to say that Jungkook is madly in love with Taehyung and the presence of Demi is not helping at all. Oh how he wished he could kick Demi out of this office and the whole city if possible but he can't.

Demi is the daughter of his mother's friend and her mother loves the girl alot. The girl is a total fake. She always behaves sweetly infront of his mother and his mother thinks that she's the sweetest girl she has ever met. But Jungkook never cared about it. He never even acknowledged her presence. They didn't even talk anything besides work and that too only a few times. They behave like strangers and honestly he even forgot her name but started to remember about the girl when she interacted with his Taehyung. He then realized who Demi was.

It's been a week since that incident of him warning Demi to stop flirting, but who was she to stop? She being the spoilt brat she is tried to hit on Taehyung and now she even tries to get closer to Jungkook and Jungkook is really confused about it. He really wants to know what the hell is she planning.

She even tried to hit on Jungkook a few years back. That's the only damn reason why she requested Jungkook's mother to give her a chance to work in Jungkook's company and her mother being the loving woman she is requested Jungkook and who was Jungkook to reject his dear mother's request? So he gave her the job.

She tried to get close to him but Jungkook didn't give a damn even about her presence so she gave up, but now she's back with her old self of hitting on Jungkook again.

Jungkook is unbothered about Demi's constant unsuccessful attempts of getting closer to Jungkook but he's hella bothered when she tries to get closer to Taehyung.

"Hey Taetae~", Demi says with her usual flirty look and tone.

"Hey Demi", Taehyung says not really caring about her presence.

Taehyung doesn't really cares about Demi's intentions. He's really unbothered. All he wants to do is to go to his precious bed and sleep all day long after the tiring day.

Right now he's in cafeteria eating on his table while Demi came and sat next to him. And there was Jungkook watching them through CCTV while burning with anger and jealousy. He can see everything clearly as he has placed good quality cameras everywhere, especially around where Taehyung usually sits.

"Can't she keep her flirty ass away from him atleast for one freaking day!", He said, pissed.

"So when are we going on a date, Taetae?", She pouted to look cute but looked like a duck.

Taehyung sighed.

"I don't know, Demi. I don't have time", he said as he placed his head in his hands looking stressed and Demi made it even more stressful.

"What is she saying to my Taehyungie? He looks so stressed and this girl is making it even more difficult!", He said angrily.

"I'm so sorry Tae baby for giving you too much of work. I just don't want you two close. She ain't right for you."

Taehyung seemed to look more upset than before. She kept blabbering something and Taehyung just faked a smile.

"I'm done. My baby is stressed and I can't see him like that. I'm calling him here now!", He said.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung please come to my office now. I repeat Mr. Kim Taehyung please come to my office now", Jungkook announced on the intercom.

As soon as Taehyung heard the announcement he was sad that he'll meet his annoying boss again but happy that he won't be hearing the constant blabbering of Demi that he's tired of.

"I gotta go. Mr. Jeon is calling me, see you later", he muttered as he waved and stormed out.

"Does that Jungkook comes to know that I'm with my Taetae and that's why he takes him away because of jealousy!", She scoffed.

"He gotta confess to me faster otherwise I'll be taken by Tae and he'll be left crying", she smirked.

Taehyung entered Jungkook's office after getting his permission.

"You called me, sir?"

"Yes. I've ordered the food here so you can eat here as well check these papers too", he said with a straight face.

Here he goes again. I can't even eat properly!

Taehyung groaned internally.

"Yes Mr. Jeon", he sighed.

When he saw the papers, they weren't much. Taehyung did a happy dance internally as he took the papers and bowed and was about to go when Jungkook called him.

"Stay here and eat Mr. Kim. I don't want you to be distracted and I can keep an eye on you.... So you'll be doing your work properly", Jungkook said. He found an excuse to stay close to his love.

Taehyung didn't get why he said that as there's no reason of him getting distracted and his cabin is right next to his, but he didn't care as long as he's getting to eat.

The papers are not at all much! I can finish it quickly!!! And then I can eat my food!!!

He smiled as he took the papers and sat on the other seat and placed the papers and food on the other table, no doubt Jungkook's cabin was really big.

He started reading the papers and eating the food while pouting. Jungkook really can't express how happy he's feeling right now while watching the elder eating while pouting. It was too adorable for him!

He's so damn cute!!

Jungkook cooed internally while admiring the adorable sight. Taehyung was too busy in eating his food to even notice his boss admiring him for so long. Taehyung finished checking the papers and all he could see was FOOD. He started munching his food as if he hasn't eaten for years, which actually made him look more cuter.

Jungkook laughed silently at his cuteness.

"Adorable", he muttered unconsciously.

Taehyung didn't hear him clearly.

"Did you say something, Sir?", He asked, confused but still pouting.

Jungkook quickly looked away at his papers and said, "N-no I didn't say anything"

"Okay", he continued munching.

"You almost got caught Jungkook! Be careful", he said to himself.

And like this rest of the day went.(I didn't know how to end this chapter lol)

[Edited]