✨15✨

"Do you like Taehyung?", Hoseok straight away asked looking at the nervous boy who's now blushing furiously.

"N-no! why d-do y-you t-think t-that?! I never liked anyone before why w-would I like h-him then", He stuttered as he lied, his heart started beating faster than ever.

"The way you're blushing and all of a sudden became nervous as if I'm going to kill you makes me feel that you're lying

Aren't you?", Hoseok asked.

Jungkook didn't know what to say. He promised himself that he'll not show his real feelings for Taehyung and stick up to his cold image but now here he is trying to lie after being obvious.

"You know there's no point of lying as I've already caught you. Why can't you just admit it? Then I might tell you more about Taehyung, his likes and dislikes and other stuff", He suggested nonchalantly.

"W-will you?", Jungkook asked nervously.

"For sure!"

"O-okay then listen.... I-I love him ever since t-the day I saw him but I'm not good at showing emotions and for n-now I don't want him to know that how he's affecting me, m-maybe after sometime but not now! I've never loved someone before and he's my first love so please u-understand. I d-don't want to show my real feelings now. I trust you so please don't tell anyone especially not HIM! You're the first person who came to know about this secret", he said but he felt a little bit good after letting out his emotions that he has bottled up for a few months now.

"Oh that means you must really love him, just by looking at your eyes I could tell that you love him", Hoseok grinned.

"Am I that obvious?", He asked as he smiled.

"Yes you are"

"I love him too much and now that I told you could tell me about Tae so that I could know more about my love"

Hoseok fanboyed over him.

"Awww I wish I could find someone who loves me like how you love Tae and yes I'll definitely tell you more about him!", He said excitedly.

"Yes please", Jungkook replied happily.

"You know what there are many people who like Taehyung so don't think that you don't have rivals, you have many... I mean wherever he goes he effortlessly make people fall in love with him take you for example- someone who hasn't been in love, fell deeply in love ever since he saw him! See how insane this is!"

"Yes that is, b-but is he close to someone that possibly has a crush on him?", He asked nervously.

"Umm actually he has many friends and in that many of them like him, as more than a friend so yeah I guess"

"T-that's not good!"

"I know but you should have thought before falling in love with someone like Taehyung", Hoseok teased.

"I-I didn't even know about this when I fell in love with him... But I don't regret it. He made me feel the most beautiful feeling I haven't felt before, so I guess it's fine", Jungkook replied dead Seriously.

"Oh my! You're literally whipped for him!"

"No doubt I am! And now you know so much so let me tell you one more thing. The reason why I came here was just to see him because he said that he likes this place so I thought maybe I'll get to see him here and this was the best decision ever! I get to see him sing and I get to know so many things about him, thanks to you!"

"Indeed it was a good decision! Damn I didn't know that you came here to see him haha so now the thing is I actually think you're the best for him so-"

"You really think that??!!!", Jungkook asked in shock.

"I mean yeah I guess so because he's your first love and you even opened up about your feelings just to get closer to him and I've seen how much you love him just from your eyes. People can lie but eyes can't. The spark that I saw in your eyes when you saw him, no one has ever looked at him with such devotion and since he's your first love so I think you'll keep him like a precious gem while the others who like him is just for his looks and maybe it's a temporary crush so according to me you're the best for him", he grinned.

"Thank you so much Hoseok!! You don't know how much happy I am by your words!! It's just I'll not be showing my feelings now but I'll try to open up soon to him"

Hoseok smiled at the boy.

"You must know one more thing about him. He's really sweet but sometimes he gets angry easily and when he gets angry he can be hella scary"

"I know", Jungkook muttered softly.

"What! Don't tell me that he got angry and scared the crap out of you", Hoseok laughed while saying that.

"I mean yes he's really intimidating when he's angry but to be honest I like that side of him too. I mean he's so hot when he's angry and he makes me feel so small under his intimidating gaze", Jungkook blushed furiously while saying that. He can't believe that he's actually saying his thoughts out loud to someone he just met.

"Oh boy! No doubt you're crazily in love with him"

"Yes", Jungkook said shyly, still cheeks painted red.

"You can share everything you can with me about him. I mean you'll feel lighter after sharing that and I'm like an older brother to you so feel free to share it", Hoseok said smiling.

"Thanks Hyung!", Jungkook said happily.

"And yeah it's our little secret. Don't you dare say anything to anyone", Jungkook threatened.

"Sure!", Hoseok grinned.

_____________

I've drafted the next chapters😁 vl upload it soon!😆💜

[Edited]