✨57✨

Taehyung and Jungkook are dating for a year now. Their love for each other is growing more day by day.

Everyone now supports "TaeKook" couple way too much. Neither Taehyung or Jungkook receive hate anymore like before. People are so happy that their boss's cold heart is now melted and he's not cold or rude like before.

TaeKook are living together.

And today Taehyung had some work so he had to go. Taehyung hasn't properly told Jungkook anything but just told him to take care of himself when he's not here.

Jungkook wasn't feeling well from the past week. He has been throwing up way too much. And he's eating some weird combination of food coz he's actually liking it these days. He's getting mad or emotional at trivial things. Even Taehyung is worried about him.

They have been sexually active a lot. And even sometimes they didn't use protection as Jungkook reassured that he'll take the birth control pills.

But just a few weeks ago when they did it Jungkook forgot to take the birth control pills.

2 weeks ago

Taehyung was working in his office with Jungkook. Jungkook's work was done but Taehyung was typing away something on his computer.

Taehyung looked so hot that Jungkook couldn't control himself and went towards the elder. He sat on his lap and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"It's been two days since you made love to me, my love. I want it again"

"Yes baby we can do it once we reach home", Taehyung says closing his computer.

"No Taehyungie I want it here!", Jungkook says as he starts kissing Taehyung's neck.

It's not like they haven't did it in their office. They have done it multiple times when their work was less or when they were done with their work.

"We can go to my secret room if you want", Jungkook mumbles against Taehyung's neck.

"Babe, we just did it two days ago. Aren't you in pain or something?", Taehyung asks worriedly. He doesn't wants to cause more pain.

Jungkook isn't shy to ask him anymore. He asks that he wants it when Taehyung is not the first one to ask. But he gets shy sometimes even now when he feels Taehyung's hungry gaze on him when he's exposed fully. But atlast he likes it just like Taehyung.

"Let's go to your room then, my love", Taehyung says as he lifts Jungkook and walks to the room.

He places Jungkook on the bed but sudden realization hits him.

"We don't have protection, baby", Taehyung spoke while pouting.

"Don't worry I'll take birth control pills", Jungkook replies.

But he did not take the birth control pills as he forgot.

Back to the present

Even though he did not take it, they're already well to do and settled, so it'll be ok if he gets pregnant with Taehyung's baby.

He took some pregnancy tests as he already bought the tests when he wasn't feeling well without Taehyung's knowledge.

He did it and waited for sometime. He took three tests just to be sure.

After waiting he saw the two lines in the tests indicated that he indeed was pregnant.

He couldn't believe his eyes as his happiness knew no bounds. He and Taehyung both love children and they'll soon get their own.