✨14✨

After performing, Taehyung immediately left the cafe.

"He must have some work otherwise he waits longer here", Hoseok muttered looking at Taehyung leaving.

"I guess so", Jungkook said his gaze never leaving Taehyung.

Can't he stay a little longer?!

He thought sadly and looked at Hoseok after Taehyung finally left the cafe. Then he remembered about Suho.

"You were telling me about Suho. Who's he?", Jungkook asked.

"Actually me and Taehyung were in the same school. I knew him because he was a popular boy and we weren't in the same class so he didn't know me. Taehyung always had a bright personality but damn he was a big flirt!", Hoseok laughed.

Even now nothing has changed he flirts with everyone every chance he gets, except me! Never does he even looks at me with a flirty look!!

Jungkook rolled his eyes, getting jealous of people that Taehyung has flirted with.

"It's all because of Jimin's company. Jimin is a pro flirt and Tae became that too!", Hoseok said while laughing.

This Jimin really made my Tae a flirt!

He scoffed.

It's not like Hoseok spreads information about people with others', but Jungkook's eyes looked at Taehyung the way no one has ever looked at Taehyung.

He saw love in his eyes that no one ever had in their eyes for Taehyung.

So Hoseok continued

"Suho was popular too because of his looks and talent but he was the coldest boy I've ever seen. He never talked to anyone and preferred living alone. He was really good at studies and well Taehyung was not that good. Taehyung really admired Suho because of how intelligent he was and also because of his talents"

When will he admire me?!!!

That's the only thing Jungkook thought.

"Suho gave a cold shoulder to him every time Taehyung tried to approach him. It hurt Taehyung as he was chasing after him but Suho never acknowledged him and Taehyung was the sweetheart of the school so everyone were upset seeing Taehyung hurt and they were really mad at Suho but they can't do anything as Suho's father was the principal of the school. Everyone told him to leave Suho and that he didn't deserve someone as sweet as Taehyung, but Taehyung was determined to be Suho's friend"

How dare he hurt my Tae!! And why was Taehyung after him so much?!

"One day Taehyung tried to talk to Suho and Suho pushed him in anger and Taehyung's head was hit on a table.... hard. He lost his consciousness. Everyone were shocked and started panicking, including Suho. He was taken to the hospital immediately."

Jungkook felt like punching the mf named Suho after hearing this. He was so angry at him!

"Taehyung was treated and was fine but Jimin had enough of Suho's nonsense. He didn't care what Suho's father will do and punched him on the face."

Jungkook for the first time felt proud of Jimin.

"Suho was already guilty and Jimin just made him realize that how much efforts Taehyung has put in just to become his friend. He realized the value of Taehyung. Taehyung forgave him but never approached him again and Jimin wouldn't let him to even breath in the same air as Suho. The whole school knew about this and Suho was actually in my class so I knew well about it. It really felt like Suho was regretting all of his deeds that he did to Taehyung. He apologized to him again and Taehyung said that he has already forgiven him but Suho didn't feel like he actually forgave him. Suho wanted the old Taehyung that used to talk to him all the time, but Taehyung always ignored him made him feel upset so one day he knelt infront of him and you should have looked at everyone's faces, damn! He apologized many times and said that he wanted to be friends with Taehyung and at last Jimin let Taehyung be Suho's friend and from that day onwards although Suho was cold to others but to Taehyung he was very sweet"

"He shouldn't have forgiven that bastard!", Jungkook commented angrily.

"Although Suho was rude but from that day onwards he never made Taehyung upset again so I guess it was good that Taehyung gave him a chance to become his friend"

"Anyways where is Suho now?", He asked.

"He shifted to United States and that day Taehyung cried the most and even Suho sobbed silently. That was the first time everyone saw him cry. He was attached to Taehyung and maybe that's why he cried at the last day of school when he was leaving to States"

Jungkook felt so bad. He didn't want to imagine Taehyung crying it hurts him.

"He was upset for a few time but afterwards he was fine. It's not like they'll remain upset forever, right? And I don't know about Suho. I guess he's good too but you know I just felt like Suho might had a little crush on Taehyung. I mean the way he looked at him and the way he got jealous when others were near him and other acts. Many people thought that he had a crush on him, but we don't know. He never said anything about that"

Thank God he left Taehyung's life. Now atleast there's not a rival!

He sighed in relief.

"I guess you know Taehyung if I'm not wrong", Hoseok asked.

"W-why do you think that?", Jungkook asked.

"I just remembered Taehyung speaking about you once. You're Jeon Jungkook, right?", Hoseok asked.

"Y-yes what did he say about me?"

"Nothing much just said that you were his boss now and that he finally got a job. I just remembered it now and you're quite famous how can I not know you it's just sometimes I don't remember much people that's why I forgot who you were and also.... You were really curious about knowing Taehyung", he smirked.

"O-Ofcourse he's my assistant I should know about him, right?", He said with a nervous tone.

"Oh but you know I've been seeing your eyes that lit up seeing Taehyung and you were so awestruck when you saw him on the stage and as far as I've heard about you, you're an emotionless person that's what people say but the excitement about knowing and seeing Taehyung makes me think of a different story", Hoseok smirked slightly while saying this.

"W-what are y-you talking a-about?", He stuttered and he nervously looked somewhere else.

"Do you like Taehyung?", Hoseok straight away asked him.

[Edited]