✨33✨

"C-can you please not fire her?", Taehyung asked nervously as he's no one to tell Jungkook what he should do.

"NO HYUNGIE SHE DESERVES IT!", Jungkook said with a firm tone.

"I-I know I'm no one to s-ay this b-but please I'm feeling guilty. I really t-thought that she's y-your girlfriend so..."

"Hyungie it's not because of you that she's getting fired, I would have fired her anyways because she would have done this some day or the other", he said softly then glanced at the girl with disgust.

Taehyung felt a little confident when Jungkook spoke softly.

"Come here, bunny", he called.

"Yes, hyungie!", Jungkook said cheerfully.

He came near him and Taehyung pointed towards his lap, indicating him to sit there. Jungkook happily sat there and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung placed his hands around his waist. Jungkook placed his head on the elder's chest and then placed his arms around his torso.

Taehyung petted the younger's hair.

Everyone were looking at them with utter shock especially the girl who was shocked as well as jealous.

"I won't force you, baby. But if you fire her then I'll feel guilty. Give her a second chance", Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook looked up at his face and pouted, "But she behaved badly with my hyungie!"

"But hyungie is fine with it", Taehyung smiled. Taehyung wasn't a bad person. He didn't want her to lose her job as he didn't know how will she earn after this and whether she might get a new job or not.

"But hyungie's bunny is not fine!", He pouted more.

"Aww my baby, do you want to cuddle while watching movie today?", He asked.

"Yes, hyungie!", Jungkook replied happily.

"Then let her go for once, if she repeats it then just fire her I won't say anything", Taehyung said.

Jungkook eyed the girl who was looking at them in burning anger. His baby expression turned into a cold one as soon as he saw her.

"If You Repeat This Mistake Again Then You Have To Face Consequences, Just Because Of My Hyung I'm Letting It Go. Don't You Dare To Repeat It Again!", He said coldly.

The girl just looked at them with pure jealousy.

"Y'all Leave There's Not A Show Put On Here That Y'all Need To Watch!", Jungkook hissed.

Taehyung sighed. His duality is insane.

"Bunny can we eat now?", Taehyung asked.

Jungkook turned to him and smiled.

"Yes Hyungie!"

Jungkook got off from his lap as Taehyung served him pancakes and Banana milk as he noticed that likes Banana milk very much.

Jungkook started eating the pancakes that Taehyung made.

Taetae is good at making pancakes

"The pancakes are really good, Hyung!", Jungkook praised.

"Thanks baby bun", Taehyung replied flashing his beautiful boxy smile.

They both started eating, when suddenly Taehyung asked a question.

"Baby, who's the girl you love?", He asked curiously.

Jungkook choked on his pancakes.

Jungkook cleared his throat as he said, "Hyung I can't t-tell y-you now— but I swear I'll tell you soon about that person"

Taehyung smiled.

"Yeah tell me Who's that lucky person when you're comfortable yeah?"

You're that lucky person, my love

Jungkook smiled thinking that.

"Yes Hyung. I'll tell you soon"

They ate and then went in a room where a huge TV was situated. Taehyung put on a movie. Then Taehyung sat on the bed and leaned to the bed's headboard while Jungkook sat in between Taehyung's legs. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook placed his head on Taehyung's chest and got comfortable.

They watched the movie as they both enjoyed each other's warmth. Taehyung kept commenting about the movie and Jungkook laughed and agreed to those comments.

They were having a movie marathon today but they didn't realize when they fell asleep in each other's arms.

After few hours, Jungkook woke up only to see the ethereal beauty sleeping in front of him.

"You look so beautiful even while sleeping, hyungie", he murmured as he moved the strand of Taehyung's hair that was covering his face.

Taehyung unconsciously hugged him as he felt someone touching his face. Jungkook blushed and hugged back.

"You're the only one who can make me sad as well as happy, love", he mumbled.

He pecked his chest as he snuggled there. He closed his eyes enjoying his warmth, but that didn't last long, when "ddaeng" started playing. They both startled only to see that it was Taehyung's phone that was ringing. Jungkook felt so upset because of the loss of the warmth when Taehyung got up and answered the phone.

"TAEHYUNGIE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!", An angry Jimin's voice roared in his ears and even Jungkook could hear that.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook who was already looking innocently at Taehyung.

"Umm Jiminie I'm a-at bu—Jungkook's house. He got a nightmare and was scared so—"

"Oh I see, but please come now. I asked the workers and they said that you're not here from last night so...."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for the reply. Although Jungkook so badly wanted to say no yet he hesitantly nodded.

"Yeah Jiminie I'm coming now.... bye!"

"Bye!"

Taehyung hung up the call as he sat up.

"Ok bunny I gotta leave, see you tomorrow", he smiled as he ruffled his hair.

"H-hyungie", Jungkook called out.

"Yes, baby?"

"Can you h-hug me one last time before leaving?"(Istg Ari's "One Last Time" is a masterpiece😍)

Jungkook asked him hesitantly while looking down, blushing has become a habit of him now.

Taehyung smiled. He hugged him as Jungkook hugged him back. They stayed like that for awhile. Then Taehyung broke the hug as Jungkook whined.

Taehyung chuckled.

"My baby likes hugs", he said.

Jungkook smiled shyly as his cheeks turned in a faint shade of pink.

Taehyung ruffled his hair.

"I gotta go now, see ya", he said while waving at him.

"Bye hyung", Jungkook waved back with a small smile on his face.

When Taehyung left, Jungkook sighed.

"I just feel like sometimes I should lock my Taehyungie up in my room and hide him from the world"

Jungkook laughed at his thought.

"But I won't do that, he'll hate me forever for doing that"

Jungkook sighed again.

"I just want you to spend your most of the time with me, love... See now I'm left alone again", Jungkook sadly smiled.