✨ 60 ✨

It's been 9 months already (I've been skipping time too much lol). Taehyung and Jungkook went to the hospital as the delivery would be taking place through C-section.

Jungkook's baby bump has grown a lot more and it has become difficult for him to even walk. And he'll be now going for a surgical procedure scared him even more.

He's trying to act strong coz even though Taehyung is behaving like everything is fine, he can see his husband's shaking hands and sweating face.

"T–Taehyungie...", Jungkook says unable to control his nervousness. He wrapped his arm around Taehyung's and rested his head on the other's shoulder.

"Y–yes, my baby", Taehyung stuttered.

"I'm scared", Jungkook whispered softly.

Taehyung's hand automatically went up to Jungkook's face and started caressing it softly.

"My baby is so brave, isn't he? Everything will be fine, my love... Just don't lose hope and bring our happiness, our child in this world. I'm always here for you, but you gotta be brave today", Taehyung started reassuring Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded his head understanding what Taehyung said.

"Y–yes, Tae. I'll try my best to stay strong today", Jungkook spoke softly while displaying his million dollar bunny smile.

💕

(Idk about operation stuff properly so if something doesn't makes sense plz don't mind me🥺)

Taehyung was stressing outside while Jungkook was being operated inside the hospital room.

"Stay strong, baby", he mumbled. He was praying to his angels to keep his beloved baby aka his husband and their child safe.

After sometime, He heard the cries of a baby. He immediately knew that it was their child.

The nurse came out with the baby in her arms. Taehyung's eyes brightened up seeing the baby.

"T–This is my child", Taehyung excitedly told himself.

"Yes, Mr. Kim Congratulations you are the father of this boy!", The nurse congratulated, making Taehyung jump up in excitement. He was so happy right now!

"Then give me my baby. And my husband.... He is f–fine, right?", Taehyung asked nervously.

"He's fine. He'll wake up in sometime. Now we need to clean up the baby. I'll be back soon", The nurse smiled politely and left.

The doctor came out and when Taehyung asked the doctor that whether he can meet Jungkook, the doctor gave him permission to meet him.

Taehyung went inside the private hospital room where Jungkook was. Jungkook was peacefully laying on the bed. Taehyung smiled at his big baby who'll wake up soon.

"You were so strong, baby. I'm so proud of you", Taehyung spoke softly as he pecked Jungkook's forehead.

He held Jungkook's hand and softly said,"Wake up quickly, baby. You'll be so happy to see our child!"

After sometime, The nurse brought their child who was crying.

Taehyung took the baby in his arms. Their baby was so adorable!

Tears of happiness started flowing down Taehyung's cheeks.

"M–my son", he called softly.

He started playing with the baby. The baby eventually stopped crying.

"We lub you sho much, baby", Taehyung spoke in a baby voice. He was about to kiss the baby but the baby sneezed making Taehyung pout.

"You are sho naughty baby, just like your mom", Taehyung spoke while faking a pout and giggling afterwards when he remembered how during Jungkook's pregnancy when Taehyung leaned forward to kiss Jungkook he sneezed, making Taehyung pout that time too.