✨25✨

Jungkook stared at the duo in utter shock.

"What the hell is going on?!", Jungkook asked as he walked towards them.

"Oh Jungkook meet Taehyung my friend from college and Taehyungie this is Jungkook, my cousin", Jin introduced them, not knowing that they already know each other.

"Umm Jinnie Hyung we already know each other as I'm his assistant", Taehyung said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Y'all were in the same college?!", Jungkook asked still not able to process.

"YES", They both said in unison.

"Wait Jungkook you knew Taehyung, how come you didn't tell me!", Jin asked pouting.

Jungkook just gave him 'can you stfu' look.

"Oh yes Taehyung-ah I've come here for now I don't know when I'll leave, but I'll be living here for atleast a week or maybe more than that, so we can hang out, right?", Jin asked.

"Sure hyungie!", Taehyung said showing his famous boxy smile and a certain whipped person, y'all know who I am talking about, awed at that sight.

"So why not have a movie night at Kook's house today?", Jin said not bothering to ask permission from the younger.

"If he's okay then we can come", Taehyung said now looking at Jungkook who was already staring at him, but looked away when Taehyung looked at him.

"Don't mind him he doesn't allows anyone to come to his house so let's not ask him", Jin said.

Taehyung looked hesitant as it'll be rude to go to anyone's house without their permission.

"Hyungie if Mr. Jeon allows then it's okay otherwise you can come to our house, if he doesn't wants us there", Taehyung said.

"He won't allow so le-"

"Y'all come to my house I don't have any problem", Jungkook said before Jin could complete his sentence.

"Oh WOW! THAT'S GREAT!!", Taehyung and Jimin said happily.

Jin was just looking at Jungkook as if he has grown two heads.

It's strange... he never agrees to that

Jungkook looked at Seokjin who was staring at him suspiciously.

"What?!", He asked.

"You're strange"

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Don't think too much, Jin otherwise I might cancel the plan!", Jungkook said being done with Jin's comments.

"Ok y'all be at his house as soon as possible, we'll be leaving as well now", Jin said to Taehyung and Jimin who nodded in response.

"Minnie get the car, I'm coming", Taehyung said and Jimin nodded and left

"Bye hyungie", Taehyung said waving at Jin who was leaving and Jungkook was about to leave when Taehyung came closer to Jungkook and whispered, "Bye bunny, see ya later"

Jungkook couldn't utter a word so he just nodded in response.

Taehyung smirked and left.

Jungkook smiled shyly while blushing and then left.

TIME SKIP

Jungkook was desparately waiting for Taehyung. It's the first time Taehyung will come to his house! He's so excited to meet him. Jin was sitting casually on the couch while Jungkook was waiting for them, well only for Taehyung to come soon.

Finally he heard the bell ring, before the workers could open the door, Jungkook rushed to the door and opened it. Everyone (the workers) were shocked to see Jungkook rushing to the door but kept their poker face on.

The door opened revealing Taehyung and Jimin smiling.

"Hello bunny, where's Jin Hyung?", Taehyung asked.

Jungkook blushed.

"He's h-here too, c-come inside", he said while looking away and giving them way to come inside.

"Ok", they both said in unison and came inside.

They greeted Jin and sat on the comfy couch.

"What movie shall we watch now?", Jimin asked.

"Jimin come with me, let's prepare pop corn and snacks! And Taehyung-ah select a movie till that time, there are many CDs here", Jin said and Jimin nodded eagerly, and they both made their way to the kitchen.

Now only Taehyung and Jungkook were left in the room.

"Ugh what movie should I select", Taehyung said in frustration, while looking at the CDs.

He then looked towards Jungkook only to see him staring at him with his big doe eyes. He didn't look intimidating but cute this time.

Taehyung smirked.

"What happened baby? Is there something on my face?", He asked as he never noticed Jungkook staring at him.

"N-no", Jungkook looked away blushing.

"Cute", Taehyung mumbled while smiling and started searching for a nice movie again and Jungkook looked down smiling shyly while blushing.

"Let's watch this. What do you think?", Taehyung selected a movie and asked Jungkook.

"Yes it's fine", Jungkook replied.

"Did you complete the work I've assigned to you? We have presentation day after tomorrow and I don't want any disturbance in that", Jungkook said while now looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung has completed it but he decided to play a little with him.

"Nope", He replied.

"What?! How could you, Taehyung?!! We have a presentation and you had so many days to complete bu-", He got cut off when Taehyung came closer to his face.

"Close that pretty mouth of yours before I kiss it shut, bunny", Taehyung smirked, their faces were inches away.

Jungkook's breath hitched. He blushed hard.

"Then what are y-you waiting for?", Jungkook asked nervously.

Taehyung was shocked because of Jungkook's reply.

I wasn't wrong, he really is a flirt

But even Taehyung wanted to kiss him again, he just can't get enough of the younger's lips. He's kind of addicted to younger's soft and sweet lips, so he leaned closer and Jungkook closed his eyes, their lips were about to touch but-

"LEMME GRAB MY POPCORN AS WELL HOE!"

They both heard a voice shout from behind. They turned only to see Jin munching his popcorn while looking intensely at them as if he's watching a climax of a movie.

Jimin immediately came rushing now a bucket of popcorn in his hand as well. They looked at Jimin.

"WHAT? continue what you were doing see I even bought my popcorn to enjoy the scene", Jimin said as if he he said the most normal thing ever.

"You idiot shortie! They were about to kiss but you ruined the scene!! Why are you like this??!!! I was enjoying it so much but you!", Jin shouted.

"How dare you call me short-"

"Can y'all shut the fvck up!", Taehyung shouted.

"We ain't a movie that y'all are bringing your freaking popcorn while watching us!!", He continued shouting.

"Yeah but the scene was interesting more than a movie itself", Jin shrugged saying that.

"Y'all are weird. I don't even know why am I friends with weirdos", Taehyung said while scrunching his nose, faking a disgusted face.

"Ok y'all don't want to kiss, right? So I'll stay here so y'all won't try to suck each other's face again. Jimin-ah bring the snacks", Jin trailed off.

During the whole argument Jungkook didn't say anything. He was too disappointed and a little embarrassed too cause Jin and Jimin caught them.