✨53✨

Donghyun smirked when Jungkook said this,

"But what if Taehyung marries someone else, babyboy?"

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart as soon as he heard this sentence.

"Shut up! My Taehyung won't marry anyone except me, I trust him!", Jungkook snapped back angrily.

"Aww just some days ago, you didn't trust him and even slapped him as far as I know", Donghyun says smirking.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"How d–do y–you know?", Jungkook stuttered while asking.

"I was keeping a watch on you both by my men. Suho was sent by me to ruin your relationship and it worked", Donghyun says making shivers run down Jungkook's spine.

"Y–you are a psycho! P–pathetic insane obsessed psycho!! Because of you I slapped my Tae!", Jungkook screamed while sobbing.

"Aww babyboy don't scream now, you'll look better screaming under me"(Forgive me but I'm disgusted too😖)

Jungkook choked on his saliva. He felt disgusted just by the sentence. He has never let anyone touch him in that way.

"I'll never let you or anyone even touch me in that way. Only Tae has this right and no one else! I'm only Taehyung's, understand you disgusting freak!!", Jungkook says in pure anger while controlling his sobs.

Donghyun hates Taehyung the most in this world and Jungkook talking about Taehyung all the time isn't helping at all.

He sharply pulled Jungkook's chin by his index finger while his filthy nail dug in Jungkook's skin causing him to wince in pain.

"Speak about Taehyung one more time and I'll make sure to kill Taehyung mercilessly", He warned.

Jungkook just shook his head as he cried, "D–don't do anything to him please"

Donghyun smiled, "Then shut your pretty mouth, darling"

Jungkook has never seen such a disgusting man in his whole life. He just closed his eyes as he tried not to sob.

Donghyun got a call. He picked it up.

"Yes, Demi are you coming here?"

"Oh you're already here?!"

"Hmm"

The call ended.

Jungkook was spaced out so he didn't hear what Donghyun was speaking. His heart was hurting.

Then a girl entered that Jungkook is awfully familiar with.

Demi came in.

"Hey Jungkook", She smirked.

The people who Jungkook hates the most were infront of him.

Can my life get any worse?! He sarcastically thought.

"Don't tell me that you were with Donghyun and planned this all along!", Jungkook didn't reply, instead asked this.

"Yeah I was", Demi shrugged.

"Why!?"

"I wanted Taehyung and now I'll get him", Demi said while laughing evilly.

Anger rushed in Jungkook's body, "Not even in your dreams coz you're dreaming of marrying him, right? He won't marry you when I'm already here!"

"Yes he'll marry me coz now you'll be gone from his life, forever. I'll take my chance and get him back", Demi says smirking.

"No! He'll search for me! He'll save me from this hell soon. I'm pretty sure he's searching for me now!", Jungkook says confidently coz he knows Taehyung must be panicking right now and searching for him too.

"How long will he search? You'll go from here to somewhere far away and Atlast he'll give up and come to me", Demi retorted back.

"He'll search for me his entire life. I trust him. He'll never give up on me!", Jungkook says while his eyes were getting blurry because of tears. He just wants to be in Taehyung's arms right now and nowhere else.

"He doesn't loves you. He'll forget you soon", Donghyun said sarcastically.

Donghyun ain't wrong, that's what Jungkook thought.

He doesn't loves me I know it, but he won't give up on me! Jungkook's eyes were teary.

"I love you, babyboy. Forget about him", Donghyun says calmly.

Jungkook shook his head unable to form words as he sobbed.

"We don't have anything to do now, so let me tell you what we did...", Donghyun began as he laughed.

"That apology was just an act, to pretend that I'm not a threat to you. I met with Demi and she knows many things about Taehyung and she wanted him while I wanted you. So, when Demi told me about Taehyung and Suho being close. I started to search for him and finally found him. At first he refused to ruin your relationship with him but when I threatened him to take his life, he finally agreed. Your relationship was getting ruined and I was getting informed by Suho. Now that Suho's work is over I've sent that scumbag to the States again(He lived in US, right?🤔). He was just a pain in the ass. How he cried and begged me to not ruin your relationship.

But You don't know baby how happy I was when I came to know that you slapped that idiot. I was so proud of you baby.

Tomorrow we'll leave from here and then I'll marry you while Demi will get Taehyung", Donghyun narrated as his creepy eyes never left Jungkook.

Jungkook felt so helpless and guilty. He misjudged Suho and slapped Taehyung. He didn't know what to do except to beg now. Donghyun and Demi are way too evil than he thought.

"P–please, leave me", He begged.

"No", Donghyun replied as he started talking with Demi.

💕

Taehyung was panicking would be an understatement. He came at Jungkook's house happily but soon frowned when he saw a very panicked Jin.

"Jungkook is missing"

He heard this sentence and his world stopped.

He immediately called the police and informed them about it.

Jin was crying but there was no time for Taehyung to cry, even when he felt like dying.

His heart was pounding so crazily that he felt like he might get a heart attack now. Even when it was cold weather he was sweating so badly like he's been walking in hot desert for hours. He was shaking in fear but he gotta be stronger coz there's no time to be scared as his bunny might be in danger now.

He went on the streets where Jungkook went and started asking that whether they've seen him or not to the strangers passing by while showing Jungkook's photo to them.

No one saw him.

"P–please be safe, m–my love", His tears were rolling down his cheeks but still he kept searching for him.

"Angels, Please p–protect my Jungkook", he prayed to his angels as he wiped his tears but more rolled down.

There was no evidence about him and that made Taehyung cry.

He got a call and thinking it might be related to Jungkook he answered it without noticing the ID.

"Taehyung"

"What h–happened Suho?! I d–don't have time to t–talk to you"

"Taehyung, I know where Jungkook is right now"