✨36✨

"HIM", Jungkook said as he looked towards Taehyung and intertwined their hands.

Everyone including Demi and Taehyung gasped. They were so very shocked right now.

The cold boss is in love with his beautiful assistant?! Everyone were beyond shocked right now.

"No You Don't Love Him! You Love Me!!!", Demi said angrily.

"Who Said That I Love You?! The Only Person That Is In My Heart Is Him!", Jungkook argued.

Taehyung was too shocked to process what was going on.

He loves me?!..... No maybe he's trying to help me with this. Why would he love me?

When he came back to his senses again. He squeezed Jungkook's hand to get his attention.

Jungkook looked towards him with now soften eyes.

"T—Taehyungie", he said with a soft smile.

Everyone was trying to get used to this Jungkook as he was behaving all different from the Jungkook he knew.

Taehyung smiled softly yet sadness in his eyes as he caressed his cheeks as Jungkook closed his eyes, leaning in the touch.

"I'm really thankful f–for this but, Y-you don't need to help me, by pretending, bun... I'll have to marry her as I can't say no to my–"

Jungkook immediately opened his eyes as he started getting angry again.

"NO YOU WILL NOT MARRY HER!", He shouted controlling himself from crying, but he couldn't stop himself.

He immediately hugged Taehyung, as his eyes started watering.

"The only p—person you'll marry is me! I—I'm n—not pretending Tae! I really l—love you and I can't s—see you with someone else... For you o—our first kiss might be a mistake but for me it was the most beautiful day of my life! Please don't leave me! I love you!!", Right now the boy was crying very badly while hugging his Taehyungie.

Tf they even kissed!? Demi was burning with jealousy.

Taehyung was really shocked by his sudden confession including everyone who was present there.

All this time it was him in his heart and not me?! Demi was looking at them with so much shock, jealousy and anger.

Taehyung went totally speechless after this. His heart was beating faster, faster than how he would pound Jungkook in the future.(what did I just write!?😶)

(P. S. Taehyung isn't thinking about pounding him lmao, remember it's 3rd Person's POV so guess the 3rd person😏 I'm out–)

Same goes for the other boy, his heart was beating rapidly as he hugged Taehyung tightly, not letting him go. He kept on whispering 'I love you' as he sobbed.

Taehyung looked at the crying boy in his arms. He started feeling guilty.

It's all my fault! I started behaving with him like I was his lover! Maybe because of that he fell for me

"J—Jungkook", he called out hesitantly.

"It's n–not Jungkook for you! It's baby! Call me baby or bunny, I'm your b–baby bun, right?", Jungkook asked while still crying.

Taehyung's eyes started watering too.

What did I just do?! I basically played with his feelings! I hate myself now

"I'm so sorry bunny! I p–played with your feelings! It was me who kissed you, it was m-me who started treating you like a lover! I know because of that y-you fell for me! Gosh I hate myself for playing with an innocent bun like y-you. I'm so sorry! What I've done is unforgivable! I know y-you hate me now. You can slap me or do whatever you want. I deserve that!", Taehyung said while tears rolled down his cheeks.