✨38✨

"W-what are we?", Jungkook asked nervously.

"Ba-baby I don't know how I feel towards you... I'm confused a-about my feelings.... But the thought o-of you w-with someone else breaks my heart. I really w-want to be with y-you as much as possible. I miss you whenever you're not with me. Just by seeing your smile makes me feel happy.... I g-guess I like you but I don't know whether I love you or not. I'm pretty sure when we'll spend time with each other more I'll definitely fall in love with you.... So are y-you ready t-to wait?", He asked with hope.

"Yes yes! I'll make you fall in l-love with me! I'll change my r-rude behaviour for you. I'm so glad that you like me atleast!", Jungkook said happily while clapping in tiny.

Taehyung smiled at the adorable big baby infront of him.

"Only a fool would not like a cutie like you", Taehyung said still smiling.

"Thank you!", Jungkook blushed.

"But you didn't even tell me that what are we?", Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand in his and intertwined.

"So will you, Jeon Jungkook do the honour of being TaeTae's Boyfriend?", Taehyung asked with puppy eyes.

Jungkook didn't know whether to cry because his love just asked him out or coo at his love's cuteness.

"Yes, baby!", He said in ecstacy as he hugged Taehyung. Taehyung gladly hugged him back and pecked his forehead.

Taehyung pulled him closer by the waist as Jungkook gasped and placed his hand on the other's chest.

They kissed again. Till now they both have become professional in kissing. Both started moving their lips in sync, while tasting each other's sweet lips.

They broke the kiss when they ran out of breath.

After sometime Jungkook asked softly, "Love, What will you do about Demi?"

Taehyung felt his heart flutter at the nickname as he blushed. Sure many people liked him but never called him by that pet name.

Jungkook saw how he was blushing, he felt so happy and proud for making Taehyung blush.

After coming out of daze, Taehyung cleared his throat and answered, "Let her go to hell! I'll talk to dad about us and try to convince him. I'm sure that he'll like you, but just don't get a-angry or rude, hmm"

Jungkook nodded his head like a puppy obeying his master.

"As I s-said baby, I'll change my behaviour for you, love"

"Y-you don't need to change yourself for anyone baby. It's just you're already so perfect, it'll just make you even more better. Even I'll change myself. I've noticed get angry really fast so.... ", Taehyung explained.

"No don't change that. You don't even know how hot you look when you're angry.", Jungkook protested.

Taehyung face started heating up after hearing that.

"Did I make my boyfriend blush?", Jungkook said teasingly.

"Yah! Flirting is my job, not yours", Taehyung said while trying to hide his blush.

"Now you'll flirt with only me, Got it?", Jungkook said with seriousness.

"Yes!", Taehyung said, slightly scared by the sudden change of the tone of his now boyfriend.

Jungkook hummed in response as he leaned over and placed his head on the other's chest and wrapped his arms around the other's torso. Taehyung wrapped his one arm around his back while the other on his hair while petting him.

Petting Jungkook's hair is one of his favourite things to do.

After sometime, he heard soft snores, That's when he saw Jungkook's face, he saw him sleeping like a baby while clutching Taehyung's shirt with his small fists and mouth slightly apart. Taehyung swore this was the most beautiful sight he's ever seen. He heard low mumbles. Jungkook was mumbling something.

When Taehyung tried to hear it closely, he heard, "Don't leave me, Tae~ I lub u~"

Taehyung smiled and pecked his lips.

"I won't leave you, baby... How will I be able to live if I leave you? Just don't leave me. You don't even how much Your TaeTae needs his baby bunny", Taehyung whispered in his ears softly while still stroking his hair. Jungkook smiled in his sleep.

They both hugged each other as they fell in deep slumber.

We'll go Daegu tomorrow to make things right.

______________

side💜step🤺 right➡️ left⬅️ to‼️my✨beat💓high👆like💫the 🧈moon 🌕 rock 🎸with 🎶 me🕺know🧠 that 🎧 I 👀 got 🪐that 🥂 heat 🔥 let 🎤 me 🥺 show 🌈 you 👈 cause 🤷‍♀️ talk💋is 🤏 cheap 💸 side💜step🤺right ➡️ left ⬅️ to‼️my✨beat💓get🎉 it💛let🎺i...

side💜step🤺 right➡️ left⬅️ to‼️my✨beat💓high👆like💫the 🧈moon 🌕 rock 🎸with 🎶 me🕺know🧠 that 🎧 I 👀 got 🪐that 🥂 heat 🔥 let 🎤 me 🥺 show 🌈 you 👈 cause 🤷‍♀️ talk💋is 🤏 cheap 💸 side💜step🤺right ➡️ left ⬅️ to‼️my✨beat💓get🎉 it💛let🎺it☀️roll🥁

Yooohoooo!!! 3rd week of ✨BUTTER✨being on no. 1 shskkdhjd this is craaazily amaaaazing 😭💜💜 although I'm younger than them still I feel like a proud mother💀🥺— PEACE OUT✌️