✨11✨

Demi entered Taehyung's cabin. She wore a fake guilty face. Taehyung looked up and frowned when he saw Demi. He was still pissed.

"You should knock before entering someone's cabin, Ms. Demi", Taehyung said blankly.

Demi's face turned into a shocked one.

Just because of that Jungkook he's talking formally with ME!

"Tae baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean to", Demi said with her fake sad expression.

"Ms. Demi please leave me alone. I'm trying to do my work", Taehyung said trying to keep his calm.

"Bab-"

"PLEASE LEAVE!", Taehyung screamed loudly.

Demi flinched.

Jungkook was doing his work but even he heard and looked at his left only to see Taehyung glaring at Demi. On that floor only Taehyung and Jungkook worked so it was peaceful before Demi came there and made Taehyung angry. He became worried and left all his work and went to his cabin.

Demi started tearing up. Taehyung never raised his voice on her.

"W-why are you-", Demi got cut off by Jungkook.

"What's going on here?", Jungkook asked trying not to show how worried he's right now.

Jungkook saw Taehyung's intimidating look. Even he was scared of the older because Taehyung looked like he was about to throw hands. Although he was intimidating Jungkook found this look extremely hot(lmao wth m I writing)

He refrained himself from staring at the older who's burning with anger.

When he looked at Demi, he saw Demi already looking at him with teary eyes as if trying to tell him to defend her.

This won't work on me you stubborn lady!

Jungkook scoffed. Just by looking at her face he feels like punching someone. Now he hates her even more for making Taehyung angry.

how dare you make my Taetae angry!

"H-he r-raised-", Demi pointed at Taehyung

"H-his voice on m-me", she pointed at herself.

"So?!", Jungkook said glaring at her.

She was taken aback. She thought that Jungkook would defend her and make Taehyung apologize for raising his voice on her.

"W-won't you scold him!", She dared to ask.

"And why would I?", Jungkook scoffed.

How dare he! He loves me so he should defend me!!

Demi thought.

"Come outside", Jungkook said as he left.

Demi got her hopes high.

What does he want to say?!!! Is he going to confess his love to me!!!!

She thought excitedly as she followed him.

Taehyung was so angry that he didn't care what next is going to happen. He didn't even fear his boss now and what he's going to do next with him. He just started doing his work now giving a damn about what's going outside.

Demi looked at Jungkook with so happy and excited eyes. Jungkook just stared blankly at her before pinning her harshly to the wall and grabbing her hair harshly.

"Ouch!", She yelped in pain.

"What did I tell you?! I told you to stay away from him, didn't I?!", He spat angrily.

"Kookie it's paining l-leave me", she begged in pain.

"Stop being a headache you stubborn girl! And don't you dare call me that! I'm tired of dealing with you!!", His anger was visible in his voice.

"K-Kookie you should defend me!", She said, her eyes getting teary.

Jungkook laughed but the face went blank again.

"Why would I?! You deserved it! Go before I kick you out from here!!", He said, finding it good to see the hurt and tears on her face.

He moved away from her. She just ran away from there while crying loudly.

He walked towards Taehyung's cabin. When he entered he saw Taehyung working with a frustrated look on his face.

He felt so bad seeing him frustrated.

"Mr. Kim", Jungkook called.

"Yes sir", he said as he bowed to him.

"She deserved it so please don't be frustrated-", he realized that he sound caring while saying that.

"A-as it will affect your work", So he added trying not to sound suspicious.

"Yes sir. Thank you for dealing with her", he smiled showing his signature boxy smile that Jungkook (and we) adore so much.

"Yeah!", He mumbled while looking down shyly as he left.

Demi just cried.

"How dare he talk to me like that?!", She spoke being hurt and pissed.

"Didn't Jungkook love me! He didn't confess and didn't even defend ME!!", She said pointing towards herself.(Istg Demi is a big delulu lol)

"And I know Tae is angry on me but he spoke rudely to me!!"

"Now when Jungkook will confess to me I'll not accept it easily! I'll play hard to get that time!!", She smirked wiping her tears.

"You'll pay for your deeds Jeon Jungkook.... Because of you even my Tae raised his voice on me!"

No matter how much she tried to forget what happened she wasn't able to. It was hella embarrassing.

Taehyung entered the cafeteria during break, hoping not to see Demi. He saw Minjae and decided to sit with him.

"Hey Minjae!", Taehyung exclaimed happily.

Demi who was eyeing Taehyung scoffed seeing him happy without her.

"I'll see Taehyung how many days you'll be happy without me", she spoke in jealousy.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Minjae were chit-chatting about random stuff. Taehyung told him about his life and his bestfriend Jimin and Minjae told him about him being Jungkook's father's friend's son and it took time for Taehyung to process everything and seeing that confused face, Minjae started laughing. The older looked extremely adorable with the confused expression on his face.

Jungkook usually comes in cafeteria nowadays for a break *cough* excuse to see Taehyung *cough* He saw Taehyung having the time of his life with Minjae.

There has to be someone to make me jealous!

He scoffed.

While buying his food he kept glancing at Taehyung being all happy with Minjae.

I swear to God I should control my jealousy. It's increasing day by day in me!

He thought. He bought his food and went to his office not wanting to get jealous even more.

[Edited]