✨2✨

Jungkook woke up, for the first time in his life he felt this excited and lively. He was always in dull and boring mood but today was different.

He quickly finished his morning routine, and started adjusting his suit and fixing his hair. He never cared about his looks before but now he's checking himself out every second. He doesn't want to look bad. Finally he was satisfied with his looks.

He sat in his car and drove to his office. He entered his office and called the receptionist.

"Has my assistant arrived?", He asked with his usual cold voice.

It was 8:45 am but he was growing impatient to see his assistant, that he was growing a crush on.

"Not yet, Mr. Jeon", she replied.

He hung up the call.

"When will you arrive, Taehyung-ah", he groaned.

He was getting frustrated.

"You're getting late Taehyung-ah and you're making me, the JEON JUNGKOOK wait. I won't let you go easily now", he smirked as it was now 9:01 am.

Taehyung arrived at 9:04 am.

He was nervous as he was 4 minutes late.

He quickly knocked Jungkook's office.

He heard a 'come in', he quickly entered the office.

Jungkook sat there glaring at him but little did he know that Jungkook was squealing internally as he has finally arrived.

"G-good morning, Mr. Jeon", he stuttered nervously.

"What's the time, Mr. Kim?!", he said sternly.

"It's 9:04 am, Mr. Jeon", he said trying his best to not sound nervous.

"What time did I tell you to arrive here", he asked with his scary look.

"N-nine 'o' clock", he stuttered, preparing himself to get fired on the very first day of his job.

"Yes, so you arrived here four minutes late, freaking four minutes late!!", He shouted.

Taehyung flinched, trying to control his tears.

"I'm s-sorry Mr. Jeon, I was stuck in the traffic j-jam", he said trying his best to not stutter.

Jungkook noticed his state, he felt bad but didn't want to show him how he really felt.

"As you're late you'll work here some extra hours more... You'll leave when I'll leave, yeah?", he said trying to sound angry.

Taehyung just nodded while looking down.

"Words Mr. Kim", Jungkook said sternly.

"Y-yes Mr. Jeon", he said as a tear rolled down his cheeks.

Jungkook felt like punching himself for making Taehyung cry, but he can't do anything, he has to show that he's made of stone and nothing affects him.

"Hmm, your office is right next to mine", he pointed the office next to him, there was a transparent partition so they both can see that office clearly where Taehyung is going to work now.

"And do your work properly, I'll be checking on you from time to time", he said sternly, when one of the reasons was that he can admire him too from his office.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon", he said.

"Go now!", Jungkook said.

"Yes Mr. Jeon", he turned around, wiping his tears while leaving the office.

Jungkook sighed while watching him leave.

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ah, I just don't want you to know about my feelings", he mumbled to himself.

He saw him entering his office and taking his seat while opening the computer and doing his work.

He looked beautiful while he's focused. Jungkook could stare at him all day long but decided to do his work too.

Taehyung was beyond sad but decided to shrug it off as he knows his boss is very arrogant and bossy type but it still hurts.

I really have to get used to this jerk now! I hope he doesn't fires me for a small reason as I've heard he has fired many people for even being a minute late. Thank God he didn't kick me out till now.

He sighed as he focused on doing his work.

[Edited]