✨43✨

"Cause I like you, Jungkook", Taehyung said while looking straight at Jungkook's eyes.

A blush crept up on Jungkook's eyes, as immediately looked down shyly.

"Y–you do?", Jungkook asked softly.

"Ofcourse I do!", Taehyung replied.

Jungkook smiled as he buried his face in Taehyung's chest, feeling too shy to look up. Taehyung chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Aww is My baby getting shy?", Taehyung said teasingly as he hugged Jungkook more tightly.

"Shut up!", Jungkook said playfully, still too shy to meet the elder's gaze.

After sometime of teasing and making each other blush, a question popped up in Taehyung's head.

Has he atleast date anyone before?

"Did you date anyone before?", He asked trying not to show that he's getting jealous.

But Jungkook understood from the tone of Taehyung that he's getting jealous. He's actually liking it, way too much.

He decided to tease him a little.

"Umm let me think", he said while making a thinking face.

Taehyung hummed but he wanted to know the answer so badly.

"I guess... I did", Jungkook lied.

Taehyung felt a little upset, he can't help but feel jealous although he shouldn't coz it's not like the younger is restricted to date.

"D–did you atleast like that person?", He asked, which took him so much courage to ask honestly.

It's time to make my Tae jealous Jungkook smirked

"Umm now when I think about it.... I liked the person tbh", Jungkook said innocently.

"O–oh... Do y–you still like that person?", Taehyung asked, his breath getting uneven.

What if he still likes that person? Taehyung thought

"I guess", Jungkook said shrugging.

"B–but y–you said you liked m–me", Taehyung asked feeling frightened.

I don't like you...

Coz I love you, idiot

Jungkook mentally chuckled. He's honestly enjoying this although he knows it's wrong. (No negative comments to b passed about him✨)

"Yes, I like you as well", he replied nonchalantly.

Taehyung felt his heart break when the younger said that he likes someone else too.

I understand... We don't have control over our feelings, it's not his fault

Taehyung silently chuckled sadly.

"I'm glad you like me too", he said, trying not to show that he was upset.

Before Jungkook could reply, he started speaking again as he pretended to yawn, "I'm sleepy... Let's talk tomorrow"

Jungkook saw the time and it was really late so he hummed in response.

He didn't seem to mind what I said Jungkook pouted sadly.

He looked at Taehyung who's grip around the younger loosened as he closed his eyes, pretending to sleep.

Jungkook thought he really slept, but he didn't like the way Taehyung smoothly removed his hands from the younger's waist and cuddled with the pillow.

He was about to take Taehyung's hands and place it back on his waist but Taehyung moved and his back now faced Jungkook.

Jungkook pouted as he hugged Taehyung from the back. He sighed and went to sleep.

Meanwhile Taehyung wasn't able to sleep. The whole conversation was lingering in his head. He tried to bush it off but he couldn't.

Am I just a rebound? Is he using me to forget his previous lover? What if he returns and takes my bunny away from me!? Taehyung's negative thoughts started to make him shiver in fear.

No! My bun won't leave me! He publicly accepted that he loves me and his ex might have known about it too! And just by looking at his eyes I can tell how much he loves me! He consoled himself.

Jungkook and Taehyung were hugging each other

"Hey, Kookie", A man who's face Taehyung can't see clearly said.

After looking at him, Jungkook pushed Taehyung and immediately went to that man and hugged him as if his whole life depended on that.

Confusion yet Jealousy crept up in Taehyung.

"Baby, who's he?", Taehyung asked in confusion and trying not to show that he's Jealous.

"Oh he's my lover, whom I love sooooooo much!", Jungkook said as he kissed passionately the man he was hugging.

Tears started flowing from Taehyung's eyes.

"W–were you just using me to forget about him!?", Taehyung asked in a shaky voice as his hands startes shaking.

"You can say that", Jungkook shrugged.

Taehyung woke up as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"Baby bun?", he whispered while only to see a wall infront of him.

He realized a pair of arms are hold his waist firmly. He heard soft snores too.

He turned around only to see Jungkook peacefully sleeping while holding him tightly.

He felt a little relieved that this was all a dream.

But what if it comes to reality? I'm so scared!

He hugged Jungkook, who was still in a deep slumber.

"D–don't leave me, please!", He whispered as he snuggled in Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook heard small sniffles as he felt something wet on his neck. The grip on his waist was also very firm. Taehyung held him as if he'll go away if he leaves the grip he's holding on Jungkook.

He realized that Taehyung was crying. He panicked.

He hugged him back as he pulled him closer.

"Baby, what happened? Don't cry, please!", Jungkook said, concern and panic depicting in his voice.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he realized that he's pathetically crying and the younger is now knowing about it, but he just couldn't control his tears so he continued crying.

Jungkook decided not to speak anything and let the boy cry in his arms.

"P–please don't leave me! I–I beg you!", Taehyung cried out.

"Shh baby I won't leave you! I'm here for you, always", Jungkook said in a caring and soothing tone.

Now Taehyung was getting a little insecure, even when Jungkook said that he won't leave him but still.

"A–am I a replacement?", Taehyung sobbed.

_________

Thank u sooo much for voting, commenting & adding this book to ur reading list🥺💜💜 I'm sorry I didn't thank y'all personally but y'all r really amaaaazing 🤧😆💕✨