✨31✨

Taehyung left the office as soon as his work was done. He tried to speak to Jungkook and even cried but it seemed like Jungkook didn't care about it.

"I should r-really stop myself from attaching too m-much to people as it just l-leave me hurting all by myself!"

He showered and got ready for his bed. His eyes were paining from crying so he just fell asleep at 8 in the night.

While Jungkook arrived in his home and did his night routine. He was so hurt. He was so done from crying. He didn't want to cry anymore but he can't do anything. He just fell asleep in the guestroom as he didn't feel like going to his room and see Taehyung's photo there and feel guilty and hurt again.

He woke up panting heavily. He got a nightmare of Bogum taking Taehyung away from him and hugging him and kissing him.

He immediately embraced Taehyung's photo that appeared when he opened his phone.

"N-no NO HE WON'T LEAVE ME!!!", He shouted.

He felt so vulnerable. He wanted to be in Taehyung's embrace.

He immediately called Taehyung without giving a second thought about it.

The call was answered after four rings.

"Hello", he heard the sleepy voice of Taehyung.

"T-Taehyung", he called out.

"JUNGKOOK! OH MY!! IS THAT YOU??!! ARE YOU OK??", He asked as his voice now no longer sleepy.

"P-please can y-you come over. I g-got a nightmare and I real-"

"Just hold on. Don't worry, I'm arriving soon. Wait for me and don't get scared yeah?", He said with a really soothing and caring voice.

"Y-yes please c-come soon", Jungkook said, vulnerability visible in his voice.

"Yes baby", Taehyung said as he hung up the call.

Jungkook felt a little relieved hearing Taehyung's voice but he wanted to see Taehyung and embrace him, NOW.

"Come s-soon Taehyungie I r-really need y-you!"

He covered himself with a blanket and hugged his phone that had Taehyung's photo.

After sometime Taehyung arrived and asked a servant about where Jungkook is.

He immediately went towards the guestroom and opened it. He saw Jungkook has spooned himself in a blanket. His bun looked so small. Taehyung entered the room, not making any noise. He sat on the bed, beside him and gently ran his hand in the other's hair. Jungkook flinched at the sudden touch and instantly turned his head only to see Taehyung looking at him with worry.

"Relax, it's just me", he said softly as he smiled.

"Ta-Taehyung", Jungkook whispered.

"Yes ba-", he got cut off when Jungkook immediately hugged him. He was surprised because this was the first time Jungkook hugged him first because usually it's Taehyung who hugs Jungkook first. But brushing away his thoughts he hugged Jungkook back. Jungkook hugged him tightly as if scared that Taehyung might leave if he lets go of him.

"S-stay h-here for tonight, Tae please. I'm r-really scared", Jungkook whispered in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung was taken aback by the nickname, but decided not to say anything about it coz he liked it when Jungkook called him by the nickname. "Yes baby", he replied.

"Thanks, Tae", he smiled as tears rolled down his cheeks. He just can't get the nightmare out of his head.

Taehyung felt something wet on his neck as he heard small sniffles. He immediately understood that the younger is crying.

He broke the hug as Jungkook looked down. "Shh baby there's nothing to cry, everything will be fine", he said softly as he wiped Jungkook's tears but fresh new tears started coming down.

Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes. "I-I don't know whether e-everything will be f-fine or n-not, Tae. I h-hate to say this but there a-are many possibilities of t-this nightmare to come t-true", he said as started crying badly.

"Oh my baby!", Taehyung said as he immediately took the crying boy in his embrace and placed him on his lap. The younger hugged him as he cried.

"Was the nightmare that bad?", Taehyung asked.

"It was the w-worst nightmare I've e-ever had! I-I can't explain h-how much I h-hate that n-nightmare!", Jungkook said.

"Do you want to talk about it?", Taehyung asked as softly as possible.

I really want to tell about it but I can't

"It's p-personal, Tae. I-I can't share about t-this to y-you", Jungkook said, feeling bad.

"It's ok baby, I understand", Taehyung said petting his hair to make him calm down.

Jungkook looked up at him straight in the eyes with his big innocent doe eyes. "Y-you won't leave me, r-right?", He asked hopefully.

Taehyung thought that he's talking about him not leaving Jungkook this night, so he smiled and nodded. "I won't leave you bunny, don't worry about that"

Jungkook smiled ,"Really??!!"

"Yes bunny"

Jungkook hugged him more tightly while blushing. "Thanks Tae!", He said softly.

"You're welcome, baby!", Taehyung replied.

They remained in each other's embrace for sometime. "Bunny?", Taehyung called out.

"Yes?", Jungkook replied softly, still snuggling in his embrace.

"You should sleep now. I don't want my bunny to get ugly dark circles under his eyes. Won't you sleep now?", Taehyung asked while stroking his hair.

"B-bunny will sleep for his Taetae Hyung", Jungkook said smiling.

Taehyung was taken aback when Jungkook spoke in third person while calling him Hyung. He liked it anyways so didn't comment about it.

"Y-yeah bunny, let's sleep", Taehyung replied.

They both laid down.

"Please hold me, Taetae hyung. Bunny feels cold and Taetae Hyung is warm. I like your hugs. Hold me and don't let go", Jungkook said pouting.

Taehyung was beyond shocked by his sudden behaviour. He blushed when Jungkook said that he likes his hugs.

Gosh! He's being too adorable now

Taehyung hugged Jungkook as Jungkook hugged him back and laid his head on his chest.

"Good night, bun", Taehyung said softly.

"Good night hyungie", Jungkook replied smiling.

They both drifted off to sleep and Jungkook didn't get the nightmare again but got a very beautiful dream of him and Taehyung walking in a park while holding hands.

_____________

I just thought of ending their fight here so yeah that's it for today🥰❣️💞✨