✨41✨

Both Jungkook and Taehyung's father were fuming with anger after hearing what Mrs. Kim said.

But Mr. Kim decided to keep quiet, she would usually comment bad stuff about Taehyung and Taehyung didn't really care about it as he was now used to it. It didn't bother Taehyung anymore.

Mr. Kim knows that she hates Taehyung and Mr. Kim has tried to convince her that Taehyung isn't bad but she being the typical evil step mother hates him to the core.

And moreover he didn't want to create a scene in front of The JEON JUNGKOOK whom he admired so much.

Little did he know that Jungkook was already so ready to create a scene.

Jungkook was burning with anger.

HOW DARE SHE CALL MY TAE, THAT!

Taehyung saw Jungkook's face getting red. He assumed that he's angry. He squeezed his hand and murmured a 'please'.

Just for Taehyung he kept quiet.

"Please keep your mouth shut, Sohee (Taehyung's step mother)", Mr. Kim said in irritation.

"B–but Taehyung what about Demi?", Mr. Kim asked hesitantly. He noticed Jungkook's frown when he mentioned the girl.

"Dad, Demi is fake. She made our life a living hell. She wanted both me and Jungkook *chuckles* but none of us were interested in her, so she made this strategy to get me atleast", Taehyung said.

"Oh I see", Mr. Kim nodded in understanding.

"He's lying, Mingyu(Taehyung's father)", Sohee said in irritation.

Sohee was literally testing Mingyu's nerves.

"I'll take the decision for him and NOT YOU! Now please shut up!", He said trying his best not to burst.

"I trust you, son and I really would like Jungkook as my son's partner, so I'm fine... But you really like k–kids, right? And you w–wanted your own. H–how will you—"

"We'll adopt, father. Jungkook makes me happy so I'm fine with adoption", Taehyung said smiling, trying to cover up his sadness of not having his own.

Meanwhile no one noticed how Jungkook froze when Mr. Kim asked this question.

He was hiding a secret from Taehyung.

And he needed to reveal this secret to Taehyung as soon as possible, but he didn't have the guts.

What if he leaves me, after knowing?

His hands started shaking.

Taehyung noticed his baby getting nervous.

"Baby, it's fine. We'll adopt later in the future. I'm completely fine with that, I hope you don't mind adoption too", Taehyung said showing his boxy smile as he ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook smiled a little, but he was still frightened.

I need to tell him about this

He sighed.

I need to search about this Jungkook guy too... If he's not rich enough I'm not letting him marry Taehyung Mrs. Kim thought.

"Ok, if y'all are fine then I'm fine too", Mr. Kim said smiling. He too was a little sad about his grandchildren but his son's happiness meant a lot and he felt like Jungkook truly liked Taehyung otherwise he wouldn't have risked his reputation and confessed to Taehyung in public so he approved it.

"Umm It's already late, what should we do, Jungkook? Shall we go back of stay here?", Taehyung asked.

"Y'all can stay here. Taehyung's extra clothes are here too and we don't have any problem", Mr. Kim said when he saw Jungkook was being hesitant to reply to Taehyung.