✨18✨

When Taehyung arrived and parked Park Jimin's car he saw Demi already standing there. He rolled his eyes.

"What does she want now?!", He muttered under his breath.

He got out of the car and ignored Demi and started walking. But Demi held his hand.

"What do you want now?!", He asked angrily as he tried to get his hand away from her hold.

"Baby don't you miss me??", She asked while trying to act cute.

"Ugh! STOP!!!"

She saw Jungkook's car and immediately an idea popped up in her mind.

Time to get Jungkook by using Taehyung!

She smirked. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and started leaning closer to his face. He was so shocked that he froze.

When their lips were about to meet

NO! I WON'T LOSE MY FIRST KISS TO HER!!

He immediately pushed her away. She fell down on her butt.

"Ouch!", She yelped in pain.

"DON'T.YOU.DARE.COME.NEAR.ME", He shouted as he went away.

He hurriedly entered the office as he was 15 minutes late because of Demi. He knocked and went in when he got permission. He knew he's going to get proper scolding because of coming late. He saw Jungkook glaring at him.

I'm screwed now!

"S-sir I-"

"Finished Making Out With That Bitch?!!!", He shouted as his face turned red from anger.(No hate towards the bunny Kookie🐰💜)

Taehyung flinched as he dropped the cup and spilled it on the floor and his clothes. He winced in pain as the coffee was hot.

Jungkook's eyes softened as he tried to reach to help him but looking at him made him remember the scene and his eyes turned cold again.

"What?! Want Me To Help You?!! Clumsy Idiot! I Don't Even Know Why I'm Keeping Such A Clumsy, Irresponsible Person Like You! you deserved to be thrown out of here!!!", He was speaking out of anger and therefore didn't realize what he was saying.(Again no hate towards him💕)

Taehyung felt so hurt both physically and emotionally. His skin is burning because of the coffee that's spilled on him.

"Go and ask that chick of yours to help you!"

"It's not what it looks like!", He shouted in pain as a tear rolled down his cheek as he held his stomach where the coffee was spilled.

"It Is! Now leave from here before something happens to a fragile person like you and I don't feel like seeing your face so get out!!", Jungkook shouted not being able to see Taehyung's state. It hurt him even more but he didn't want to show it that he's hurt.

Taehyung immediately left. Never in his life he felt this humiliated before.

"Ouch! It pains so much!!", He stated as he took his car and immediately went to the nearest hospital. He got his treatment done. Although the pain lessened still he didn't feel any better(Stream Butter😌)

He came to his home and immediately went to his bed. Again he was scolded and this time very badly for something he hasn't even done! He let his tears fall, he was too much in emotionally pained than physically.

"W-what does h-he thinks of himself! I-I knew he was a jerk but today he crossed the limit. He doesn't wants to see my face even I-I don't want to see that bastard's face!! FVCKING IDIOT!!!"

While, As Taehyung left Jungkook knelt down and cried his eyes out. He himself can't believe he behaved like that towards his only love.

"I'm s-sorry love! I'm s-so sorry!!! I d-didn't mean to do that. F-forgive me and d-don't leave me!! PLEASE!!!!!", He cried harder.

"I'm s-such a j-jerk! H-how will he ever love me i-if I'll behave like that!! I-I was so hurt that I-I didn't realize what I was doing! H-he must be so much hurt right now!!"

He was regretting everything he said. He wanted to go back in the time and fix everything but he can't.

"I-I'll talk to him when he comes t-tomorrow"

The whole day he wasn't able to focus on anything. He barely ate. He was in a messed up state. At home too he tried but he couldn't sleep.

He looked towards Taehyung's photo that he has framed it kept on the night stand. He hugged the photo and kissed it multiple times while saying innumerable amount of 'sorries' and 'don't leave me'

He fell asleep hugging the photo frame.

The next day he hurriedly got ready and left for work.

I hope he's fine!

He arrived and immediately asked for Taehyung. He was informed that he didn't arrive yet.

"Come soon my love. I'm waiting for y-you"

Hours passed as Jungkook waited but still he didn't arrive. He felt so empty today. He didn't even receive a text from him about whether he's arriving or not. He called and texted him but his phone was switched off. He was so frustrated, guilty, upset and hurt that he can't express it. Then he remembered about his landline number and called on that number.

It was answered and he felt his hopes rising up but it vanished when it was answered by a worker.

"H-hello C-can I talk to Taehyung, I'm his boss Jeon Jungkook", he stuttered.

"I'm sorry sir but he's not here"

"Then w-where is he?"

"He went to Daegu. He said that he needed some alone time there"

"O-ok"

He hung up the call.

"I'm missing you, love. Come back as soon as possible", he sniffled silently.

___________

Woah! A dramatic chapter here🤩

tysm for reading it💖💖 I'll update tomorrow💜

[Edited]