Chapter 7~Jesse Holland

I swiftly shut my locker door and am shocked to see a girl right behind it. Literally right there. I jump a bit and almost drop my textbook, catching it clumsily.

"Jumpy, aren't you?" The girl laughs, her bright blue eyes flashing.

"I wasn't expecting to catch a stalker." I choke out. "You are..?"

"Not a stalker." She pauses before adding, "I'm Sasha."

I remember the name but I forget where I heard it from. "I'm Je-"

"Jesse."

"You know my name." I smile with pride, maybe I'm more popular than I thought.

"Don't let it get to your head." She rolls her eyes. "I know how you...get around." That stops me. I feel the happiness drain out of me, replaced by fear. I suddenly remember exactly where I heard the name from. Cole told me all about how she murdered her ex.

I am able to keep a cool voice as I ask, "What exactly do you know?"

Sasha gives a small smile, but it seems a lot more evil than good. "Enough to...blackmail you."

I swallow, this can't be good. "It's your word against mine. I'm the captain of the basketball team and you're what? A new girl that murder her ex?"

This stops her for a second before she whips out a black phone, the screen is smashed but it still turns on. I hear my own voice as she plays part of a recording.

"Look Jules, December was great and I don't regret it but right now I need to focus on Shay..." Hearing the words again, I feel guilty. Juliette didn't deserve that.

Sasha pauses and looks back at me. "Shall I continue?" She bats her long lashes innocently.

"You wouldn't dare." I growl.

💗~*~💗

Hope you all are enjoying the story so far! Please leave me some advice, I would love to hear your opinion. I post chapters when I feel like it but there will always be a new one at least once every other day or so. Thanks so much for reading and hope you have a wonderful day/night! 💞