Chapter 35~Sasha Jordan

It's December 18th and I'm helping my mom load the last of the boxes into the moving van. We were able to sell our house to move to Cranbrook where my grandmother and aunt live.

Unfortunately, Summer lives there but she's homeschooled so it shouldn't be to hard to avoid her.

When we enter Cranbrook, my mom tells me to take our dog, Chief, for a walk. I grab the Dalmatian's red leash and begin to walk him down the road.

I'm only four blocks away when I see a familiar face.

His straight blonde hair is wet with fresh snow. He stands next to another person. A girl. He innocently brushed the girl's blonde curls away from her face.

I instinctively touch the long scar under my right eye. It's almost two years old and yet it still seems new. Make up can only cover so much of it.

The boy I never thought I would see again. The one who sent me through so much grief. The one who may be the only person worse than the boy in the alley. He is now only a short jog away. But I won't open old wounds now.

No, not now, I need to wait for the perfect timing. Then, before he knows it, I will ruin him just like he ruined me.

Cole Chambers will have my revenge and he will endure it as painfully as possible. Justice will be served.

💗~*~💗

What do you think about Cole now? Who's manipulating who? Have a great day/night! 💞