Chapter 11~Juliette Austin

I stay still in my seat. Who would play a private conversation like that? At least I didn't say anything weird-that was on Jesse.

Hearing our words played back like that, it just makes me angry. I look around my math class. Everyone is looking at me.

I get up and head to the hallway. I nearly run into a guy on the way to exit the school. His straight blonde hair is neat and combed forward. I meet his light brown eyes and am shocked to see them meet mine accusingly.

"You must be Juliette. Or, as Jesse said, Jules." He looks me over.

"Yes." I choke out.

"Do me a favour and stay far away from Shay and Jesse. I won't hurt you, your new reputation will do that for you, but don't cause any more trouble than needed."

I nod, my eyes full of tears. The guy heads out and I wait a minute or two before heading out myself.

I spot him sitting next to a blonde girl who I recognize as Shay Dixon. The guy pulls her close, brushing his hands through her curls.

I wonder what that must be like. To have someone support you no matter what. Will I ever be that close to someone after today? I hope so.

💗~*~💗

So there's some more of Juliette's personality. If you don't like her, I'm fine with that. You guys probably won't like every point of view. Hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night!💞