Chapter 54~Adam Miller

I read through the texts Sasha sent me. I accidentally had my phone on "do not disturb" and haven't checked it until now. Each text is from Sasha and a wave of horror crashes into me almost as soon as I start reading.

Sasha: I want to say goodbye. I don't think we'll be seeing each other anytime soon. Perhaps not ever again after all I've done.

Sasha: Do not share any of the texts I'm going to send you with anyone. I trust you but if you break that trust, I promise to hunt you down no matter what.

Sasha: I tried to kill my ex, Caleb Tanner, before he tried to kill me. He broke up with me because he thought I was cheating when he caught sight of me talking to my cousin. And I, not long after, found out he was cheating on me. I got so angry and I just snapped. As soon as I snapped once, it felt great. I felt powerful. He chased me down and I called the police. I finally killed him before the police arrived. It wasn't hard to make it look like self defence because, in the alley, that's all it was. I even went to great lengths to make up a story about how he wanted revenge since we broke up. The girl he had been with left town before I could do any damage to her.

Sasha: That was the real reason why I moved to Cranbrook.

Sasha: I fell for you the moment I met you which is why Summer had to go. When Alexandra tried to get close to you, I repeated the scene with her.

Sasha: Cole and I were a thing only a couple years ago. I really liked him but when he broke up with me, I fell into depression. And maybe a bit of mania. And that only lead up to all of this.

Sasha: I am now at Moyie Lake with Cole. Don't follow me, I'll be long gone before you get these texts (they're scheduled to send at a specific time). Just know that I never wanted to hurt you. Don't text back, this phone is getting dropped into the middle of the lake.

Sasha: I will come back for you. You will see me again. Not before I want you to though. Until then, know that I'll be close by. Watching over you.

💗~*~💗

What do you all think? What do you think Adam will do? What do you think Sasha will do? Whatever it is, I hope you're enjoying and have a great day/night! 💞