Chapter 22~Alexandra Brooks

"Please can I come with you?" I beg my older brother, Caleb.

Caleb rolls his eyes. "Alex, Adam has a girlfriend who I'm pretty sure would not be thrilled with you hanging out with him."

"But you'll be there..." I run my fingers through my shoulder-length, wavy brown hair.

"I'm not taking my little sister along to ride motorbikes with my best friend." Caleb puts on his leather jacket and grabs his helmet, ready to leave. "Besides, I thought you didn't even like riding. Why should you care?"

"First of all, I'm seventeen. Only two years younger than you! Second, I've hardly ever rode a motorcycle!" I grab his extra helmet. "Besides, we do own another bike, it's not being used so I might as well-"

"It doesn't matter, you'll just get in my way." Caleb opens the front door and goes to slam it behind him.

I stop the door with my foot. "Ok, if not today then how about next week? I'll be more prepared and-"

Caleb sighs. "You want to come that badly?"

I nod, desperate.

Caleb shrugs. "Grab the extra bike then."

"Really?" My spirits brighten immediately.

"Just hurry up, I don't have all day!" Caleb calls after me.

I race to collect my stuff. "Thank you!"

💗~*~💗

So there's a bit of Alexandra's point of view. She isn't a common character in the book but she is mentioned and referenced to a lot latter on. Have a wonderful day/night! 💞