Chapter 51~Sadie Roberts

I hop into the passenger seat of Shay's car. I should have told her about Cole and Sasha's fight yesterday! If Cole dies, which is probably a high possibility, it will be all my fault!

"Where would Sasha take him?" Shay asks, her voice heavy with worry. She checks her phone again, checking if he texted her back or not. When she looks disappointed, I know he still hasn't.

I shrug, knowing pretty much nothing about Sasha or even Cole. They're both practically strangers despite the fact that Shay, Cole, and I all used to hang out. Then Shay hung out with Jesse more and more and Cole and I had nothing in common. "I don't know Sasha too well...my brother's friends with her boyfriend though!"

"Good, call him."

I rush to dial Liam's number and it rings several times before going to voicemail. Of course, he would be in class at the college, I remind myself. I then realize that I could call Jason. I find his contact information and call him.

"Hello?" He answers on the second ring.

"Hi Jason, it's Sadie. Are you busy?"

He sounds surprised to hear me. I guess I haven't used his number yet so it makes sense. "Hey Sadie, I'm not busy so what's up?"

I start explaining to him that I need to find out where Sasha and Cole are. Shay motions for me to hurry up.

Jason sighs, as if trying to remember something important. "I don't know...Adam said that Sasha and him have been going to Moyie Lake lots...and the park. They might be in the beach or one of the trails. Sasha probably wouldn't go to the beach because there are to many witnesses. Good luck finding them."

"Thanks Jason!"

"Anytime."

I hang up and Shay looks at me expectantly, her leg jogging up and down from where she sits on the driver's side. "Well..."

"To Moyie Lake. If they're not there, check the park."

If I didn't already have a concussion, I would get one as Shay floors it. I should've just met her there.

💗~*~💗

Hope your enjoying! Only a few chapters left now, thank you so much for reading! Have a great day/night! 💞

Behind These Eyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें