chapter 30

a c t i i i.
i am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
━━ chapter xxxvi.

◆◇◇

(play #10.)

We're all gonna die!

Shizumi cried fake tears as she dodged yet another punch from a wooden monster, mentally facepalming herself over and over again, angry at why she hadn't worn her gloves today. She couldn't fight with her bare hands; her bones would shatter! Her air kicks weren't doing any damage either, so for now, all she could do was scout by jumping up to trees and helping her class .

As Mineta ran into the forest to find a place to do some business, a giant monster came in front of him and tried to attack him. Without thinking twice, she jumped stealthily just before he could land the fist onto the short boy and pushed him out of the area, and just when the fist came crashing down on the girl.

The students gasped at the crushed girl now gone, fear crashing within their eyes. Before anyone could make a move, the fist was forcefully pulled back by a girl standing beneath it, pushing it up with her energy hands. OF COURSE! I don't have to punch it, I can just,

She pushed his fist away and grabbed its arm, her arms wrapped tightly around it. With all her strength and teeth gritted, she forcefully grabbed the entire body with her strength and swung it, earning comical stares at the girl's attempts.

DO THIS!

She threw the body high into the air, before it crashing down somewhere and destroying its body. She snickered happily, dusting off her hands clean.

"Don't ever make her angry, guys. Please, I don't wanna die..." Kaminari commented, watching with horror present in his comical face.

"What was her grip strength record again?" Kirishima asked.

"I think it was 678 kg..." The duo's eyes popped out.

Out of the smoke from her previous throw came another dirt golem, and before Shizumi could react, Bakugo came flying in. "Oi, focus idiots!" Bakugo called out, jumping ahead and setting off an explosion in the golem. "I'll kill you!" He shouted, followed suit was Midoriya with his Full Cowling, kicking the dirt golem in the abdomen.

"Recipro Burst!" Iida called out, kicking the beast's arm, throwing it off.

Shoto followed pursuit, freezing the beast's body, a down to top it off, Shizumi jumped to the monster's head and grabbed it with her hands, swinging herself in the air and throwing it far off into the sky, where it soon crashed into a tree.

The group landed down, dusting their hands off as Midoriya called out to everyone behind him, "Is everyone okay?" Most of the group nodded, with light scratches on their skin, with the exception of Mineta.

"Wow," Sato commented as he approached Shoto. "You guys took him down within seconds!"

"Yeah, show them who's boss!" Kirishima commented. "Class 1-A's fought villains! No way we're going down by a bunch of beasts!"

"Stay focused," the hedgehog boy called out, taking a stance as he scowled. "Something's coming."

Iida suddenly took charge, "We Class 1-A will not fall here! Let's go, everyone!" He cheered, the class the following suit.

"Right!"

◇◆◇

Shizumi watched her classmates in awe, all utilizing their quirks in tandem with each other to defeat each obstacle. Although it took a whole heap of effort, they were winning; slowly, but surely, they were carving their own path through the wood.