chapter 53

a c t  i v.
i am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
━━ chapter liii

◆◇◇

I swear, All Might really made us run that last lap out of spite!!

Ever since the entire class had officially gotten back to school, the teachers were nothing but brutal to the students - both in training and studies. Their latest punishment was to run twenty laps around the school every damn morning at seven am, and anyone that was even a minute late would have extra ten laps to do. In the first few days, Mineta and Kaminari had to run an extra forty laps and perhaps died after that, and never again was anyone late in waking up on time.

Shizumi was actually getting better at running around, already having double the energy every morning after a heavy and loaded breakfast, and her stamina was off the charts when compared to others. Now that she thought about it, other than the fact she would be sicker and have her hair growing faster than normal, her quirk was really handy.

Her body was overall pretty fit too, with muscles on her arms and brute strength that could crack the ground; she had to enhance her brute strength to make her quirk's strength stronger after all. She could pick up weights by herself normally too, wights up to at least thirty kg for now, and her grip strength normally was also at least eight-nine kg (six hundred and seventy-eight kg with quirk.)

So, when most of her classmates slumped down on the sofas and paid the price, the girl was ready for more running. Maybe I should sleep in!! But then again, only the ones with abs and packs could be normal, including her.

"Twenty-laps!!" Mina whined, melting herself down onto the common room's couch. "I mean, come on!! Twenty-laps, at seven in the morning?! This is too cruel!!"

"This semester is definitely going to be tougher than the last one,"  Kyouka complained, breathing in heavily on her knees. "How are you not even tired Shizu?"

She was talking to her!!

"My quirk!!" The redhead happily beamed, removing her U.A sports jacket and revealing her black sleeveless vest underneath, letting her body cool down.

"Yeah, right...I forgot..."

"Guys....who's makin' breakfast today?"

Shizumi looked hopeful, "Can I-"

"Don't even think about it."

She slumped down, letting tears escape her eyes when she mushed her cheek against the couch's armrest, soaking the fabric with the water.

Bakugo grunted and as always, took his place in the kitchen, "I-I'll help, Kacchan!!"

"Do what you want."

"I'll go change and get ready, thanks Bakudaddy, Dekumommy!!" Kaminari ran away before he could get blasted off up the elevator, Deku left to watch the boy and admire his confidence but was also confused at the sudden nickname for both himself and his rival.

"Bakudaddy? Dekumommy?!" Ocahco screeched, blushing at the nickname her crush had suddenly gotten, while the Bakusquad began to laugh their asses off.

"Kaminari-kun, please refrain from such indecent nicknames!!"

"Iida, he's gone..."

Tokoyami could see as he drank some water, the ripped figure of the redhead underneath her vest, her muscles giving proof of the girl's strength. Muscles...

Meanwhile, most of the boys had rushed to the bathroom on the very same floor for a quick shower, and Shizumi did a few stretches while smelling the tasty food the two rivals-friends were making. I'm hungry...