chapter 32

a c t i i i.
i am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
━━ chapter xxxviii.

◆◇◇

It was finally the third day at the training camp, with their training continuing as usual, with their own handmade dinners and lunches that the class had made. The cut on her finger soon healed itself, and now, the girl was able to eat with her usual left-hand ass he ate up the curry that sat in front of her on the table, Midoriya sitting in front of her with a worried expression on her face.

"Is everything okay Midoriya-san?" She asked using her sign language, while the boy hesitantly looked up and smiled at her.

"Just fine," He answered, however, the worried look in his eyes didn't go away, and it made Shizumi worry for her green bean friend. She tried again.

"You can tell me y'know, I do owe you for all your help," and then, the green bean sighed as he decided to open up to his friend that he deeply cared about.

"Well, to be honest, Kota-kun hasn't been opening up to me lately," He started, his mind wandering off to the black-haired boy with a personality so familiar to Bakugo's. "He thinks that heroes are fake, and I want to prove to him that they aren't. I'm just not sure how..."

The girl began to think of a solution to his problem, spoon hanging from her mouth as she smiled brightly and got up from her seat, grabbing a plate and beginning to put some rice and curry into it. "For starters, why not get him some dinner? They say that food is the one thing everyone loves and never hates!"

Midoriya began to laugh lightly, "Haha, I can agree with you there!" He laughed, how sweet...I can see why Uraraka-chan likes him... The girl herself began to snicker.

"The silent snicker!! Yes, that's five in a row!!" Kirishima shouted from somewhere, once again, earning a few laughs and snickers from most people there, while the redhead herself sweatdropped.

"Oh, and lastly, why not show him what you think of heroes?" And at this, the boy's eyes and ears perked, chewing the spoonful curry in his mouth. "Tell him how you feel about heroes, you are a big fan of them after all!"

"Huh..." He began to think deep in thought, thinking of ways in impressing the boy without getting hurt. The girl snickered at his thinking and muttering, and before long, dinner had finished and began to clean up, and soon, they stood in the central, awaiting the Pussycat's surprise they had mentioned about earlier that day.

"Perfect," Pixibob said. "We've filled our bellies and cleaned the dishes. It's time for..."

"We're gonna win!" Sato, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero exclaimed, as well.

"Not so fast." Their happy bubble of sunshine and rainbows was suddenly burst by a monotone Aizawa-sensei. "It pains me to say it, but the remedial class will be taking classes with me tonight, instead."

Mina's dark eyes expanded hysterically, crying out, "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

"Sorry, but your training during the day didn't impress me either, so I'll be using this time."

Shizumi sweat-dropped as she saw Mr. Aizawa actually drag them away by their torsos back to camp with his scarf. He could be quite hardcore, sometimes, if only he wasn't sleeping through his classes 24/7. Mina was shouting something barely audible as she was dragged away, "KYOUKA! I LEAVE MY SHIPPING WAR WITH YOU!"

..Shipping...war?

She sighed, standing beside Bakugou she turned to face the Pussycats once more, but not before meeting eyes with the ash-blonde and looking away with a blush and scrunched eyes, biting her lower lip. The boy only raised a row at this.