chapter 6

a c t   i.
i am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
━━ chapter vi.

◆◇◇

As Shizumi fell out of the portal, she noticed that she was falling high from the air. Turning her body, she came face-to-face with the same boy that had saved her from the media this morning. Discerning that they were both falling, Todoroki created some ice to make a slide, but his plan was despoiled when he noticed villains waiting for them on the ground.

Shizumi thrust forward with energy in her hands, punching the ground as she landed, making it crumble before her heterochromatic eyes. The villains screamed as they lost balance over the uneven topography, while Todoroki froze the ground as he landed, stopping their movements.

As they both landed, they turned towards each other, nodding in their respective directions, and thrust forward, attacking the villains that were not affected by their reversed ambush. Shizumi made her way to a man, who began attacking her with a knife.

She swiftly turned towards her right from her position, dodging the knife swiftly. As she gathered energy in her fist, she thrust it forward, punching the villain, making him fly backward, his back coming in contact with a large boulder. She took this chance to notice her surroundings, where she noticed she and her partner were in a hilly precinct where there were broken buildings in the ground, making the topography of the area very uneven.

Shizumi got snapped out of her thoughts when another villain came towards her, which she simply grabbed the knife and crushed it in her hands, making the villain gasp and try another attempt at punching her, but his plan backfired when the girl gave him a sidekick, making him fly towards Todoroki, who had frozen all the villains and was motioning her to come towards him to listen what the villain was saying.

"Tell me, what do you want from All Might?" Todoroki asked, threatening the victim in freezing his face.

"You brats! Just you wait, soon, All Might will be killed by our trump card, and we'll make sure to give him a painful deat-" the villain was cut off as Todoroki froze him. He turned towards Shizumi and began speaking.

"These guys are planning to kill All Might, and from what I can tell, these minions are not that capable, but there are 5 people I think are dangerous. I'm going towards Aizawa-sensei, so you better go back to the rest of the class, or do you want to come with me?" he asked, making Shizumi tense with a nervous face.

Shizumi looked down at the ground, her bangs shadowing her eyes. 'Would I be of any help at all? I mean, I'm not all that strong, and I might just be a burden...' she thought before she took in a long breath.

'But even so, I'm going!' she thought as she looked up at Todoroki with eyes full of determination, nodding. He nodded at her, and they both began running towards their teacher's direction.

◇◆◇

Although they were running together, none of them said(or wrote) a word. Todoroki wasn't the type of person to get along with someone, and Shizumi was too worried about her teacher to bring up a conversation. Though they had seen All Might, without his smile, coming in USJ a few minutes ago, they didn't react and continued heading towards their teacher.

Shizumi and Todoroki soon arrived at their destination, but what they saw was a sight to be afraid of. There was a giant bird-like creature with his brain popping to, who was currently crushing All Might's body through the same mist that separated her and her classmates. A man whose face was covered in hands, who had sent chills down Shizumi's spine earlier, stood there. Not so far away, Midoriya was running towards All Might, trying to save him.