Chapter Twenty-Six: A Feast Fit for A King

~Luciela's POV~

Luciela's cat-like eyes burned with anger, hatred, and a desire to maim whatever the heck this creature that stood before her was now. It was by no means human and she could admit it. The only reasonable solution to this thing had to be a male Awakened Being who must have lived quite a while to perform such a feat. But now she would end them once and for all, she was the queen of these lands and would show it to this one. Luciela would not let anyone overpower her.

Luciela for some reason flinched at the sight of them reaching their hand up towards her. Their hand was a sickening grey color with pulsating veins visible on it. But the notion that the hand had performed was what sent Luciela into a rage. Beastial roar tore through the air as Luciela sent a hand down on her target with such force trees flew into the air. But the cat monster did not stop there as she pounded the ground with all her might. Each strike with enough force to squish an elephant and shake the very earth.

Luciela only stopped her assault to check and see if the Male Awakened had been mincemeat by now. Checking the massive crater that she had made and gazed into its depths. Luciela did not find anything and was confused. Surely there should have been some form of them left after all of that but nothing. No blood or limbs could be seen down there. That was when Luciela felt something touch her leg and looked down to see the hooded figure absorbing more of her Yoki.

???: That would have hurt like hell had you landed the blows, but your size is making it so much easier to reach you now.

Luciela let loose an ear-splitting hiss before batting the man away with her tail, the teeth embedded in them attempting to chomp at the man. But the smaller ones evaded them and landed on the ground. Just to get swatted into the distance from one of Luciela's paws. But seeing the creation vanishing from existence, the cat monster knew she needed to deal with his threat now. Tearing through the confides of her region, Luciela would make sure this monster would cease to exist.

~Meanwhile~

Galatea couldn't believe this individual had hoisted her up and taken off like no tomorrow. She had to admit they were even faster than Phantom Miria and perhaps could give Alicia and Beth a run for their money. Galatea could feel the rush of wind and the tremendous sound of your feet hitting the ground every second. The older Claymore looked up towards you and could not help but be fixated on your eyes for a moment. Galatea could not stop looking at them for some reason and could see the determination in them as well.

But Galatea remembered they were in a hurry towards Luciela and realized something right away. Getting you to finally hit the breaks in your attempt at reaching 100 mph. Galatea pointed to something in the distance destroying trees. Something big was tearing away at the trees in an attempt to swat something away.

Galatea: I can feel a large wave of Yoki right over there, it's clearly Luciela. But I can feel another Yoki quite similar to yours. But Luciela's Yoki . . . it's getting smaller and smaller at times.

Your Thoughts: I don't like the looks of it, I have to get over there now.

Taking off once more with a cloud of dust kicking up from the boost, you told Galatea to hang on as you picked up the pace. This feeling was making you worry more and more which was only making things worse.

~Meanwhile~

Luciela grabbed the individual in her hand and slammed them into the ground with all her might before tossing them away. She leaped after them like a cat pursuing a toy before slamming down onto them once more. Even harder than before in an attempt to squash this creature once more. Luciela looked down at the hooded figure and could see a smile lingering on their face. The veins on their body were pulsating more and more which only aggravated her more.

Sending her tails at him like whips Luciela repeatedly hammered into the menace with every ounce of energy she had changing the landscape with her force.

Luciela: JUST DIE ALREADY YOU IMPUDENT WORM! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE ALREADY!

The monstrous southern cat slammed her tails into the ground for the next 20 minutes with little no to end of all of it. Roaring and shouting die with all her might. Hissing and screeching like a maniac. Unbeknownst to her, all she had been doing was giving her adversary a meal that was making him feel so alive. The beating of tails slamming him deeper into the ground had no effect on him.

Roaring one final time, Luciela raised both her hands into the air visible veins of frustration could be seen on them. Claws sharpening to the point they could slice a building in half. Luciela slammed her hands into the ground with all of her strength. The ground shook with the force of a Category 5 earthquake. Animals fled the scene and the earth spluttered and shattered like ice breaking. An intense cloud of dust filled the air and made it clear where Luciela was now.

~Meanwhile~

Galatea: I believe she's fighting someone and I'm not sure if she's winning or not. That's not something that I don't want to think about right now.

Y/N: I'm getting this feeling a may have a clue as to who might be the culprit of all of this.

Galatea: You sound like you know the adversary that Luciela is fighting.

Y/N: Possibly, but I want to make sure that it's them.

Five minutes of running had led to you and Galatea reaching your destination. Reaching the cloud of dirt and dust, you and Galatea could see the large silhouette of Luciela of the South in her Awakened Form. But it appears performing such feats in her transformation was taking its toll on her. You and the Number 3 watched her shrink and shrink until she had returned to her human form. 

The two of you watched Luciela walk out of the dirt and the appearance of her resulted in Galatea covering your eyes. As your eyes could not stop staring at her physique at the moment. But Galatea had seen that Luciela was breathing heavily and was winded, something that surprised the Number 3. She couldn't believe an Abyssal One was struggling against someone other than another Abyssal One.

Galatea: I can't believe Luciela is having a hard time against someone else other than Isley or Riful. Just who was it that Luciela had been fighting.

Y/N: I think we're about to find out.

Galatea was about to ask when Luciela suddenly let out a screech of pain. You and Galatea looked to see greyish hand stabbing through Luciela's abdomen. Veins pulsated and even grew in size. You could feel Luciela's Yoki beginning to vanish from her body and become absorbed into this figure standing behind her. You placed Galatea down and realized the situation at hand and dashed towards Luciela and the figure.

~Luciela's POV~

Luciela could feel her Yoki and the life draining out of her body, her body was slowly beginning to weaken and weaken by the second. She was starting to feel sleepy and sleepy, Luciela tried with all her might in staying awake, but could not. The drowsiness was too strong to fight off and it was only getting worse by the minute.

Luciela's Thoughts: How could this be . . . . I  . . . . An Abyssal One . . . . A ruler of these lands, to be defeated by one these mongrels. Why . . . . Why is this happening to me . . . I don't want to die . . . Not yet . . . Please. . . I at least want to see her again.

The darkness was beginning to overtake Luciela the sound of metal slicing through flesh brought her back from the brink. Luciela felt her body was on the grass and standing before Luciela was you. Rebellion in hand with blood dripping from it. But you had a nasty gash across your forehead. Your eyes locked with Luciela's for a moment before turning towards the hooded figure standing before you.

Luciela: It appears you have finally arrived in my domain.

Y/N: Save the talks for later, right now, I have a bigger fish to deal with right about now.

You and the hooded figure stared at one another for quite a while before the eyes of the hooded figure burned with anger, determination, and joy. 

???: Y/N, we finally meet face to face once more, I thought we'd never see each other again after our last encounter with each other. But it's nice to know that you are still--

Y/N: Cut the crap, so I was right after all feeling your power. So, how did you survive our battle from the past, Mundus?