Chapter Three: Doga Village and Raki

You were at the moment doing nothing snoring away when you suddenly felt someone shaking you out of your sleep, you slowly opened your (E/C) eyes before looking up seeing the same woman from before fully dressed in her uniform again. You slowly got up rubbing the sleepiness out of your eyes before looking around, noticing it was still pretty dark out, you looked around wondering how long you were asleep as it seemed the sun was just rising up from the sky.

Y/N: Um... Clare, how long have we've been sleeping?

Clare: You've been sleeping for about six hours now, I decided to wake you up so we could be in Doga by the time the sun finally rose.

Y/N: Oh... Um okay, let me get my stuff together then.

Getting up you popped your back a couple of times before walking over to where you had left your things before grabbing them getting them together and putting your coat back on. You sighed fixing the red coat up before grabbing your sword and guns. You nodded to your new traveling companion before the two of you started off towards Doga while walking you wanted to ask Clare something.

Y/N: Hey Clare, this is probably out of the ordinary, but could I ask you something even though we just met.

Clare looked at you before nodding her head to fire away at whatever you were wondering.

Y/N: I can sense the same energy inside of you like those things had in them, but it's different though as well, I was wondering why?

Clare:...... It's because I have yoma in me, the people around her call my kind silver-eyed witches along with another name.

Y/N: And what's that?

Clare: Claymores, because of the swords that we use to kill yoma they have given us the name Claymores. Claymores are created when young girls are brought into the organization and have yoma flesh implanted into us.

Y/N: Oh... Wait aren't there any males that are Claymores?

Clare: I heard that they use to have males, but they were considered ineffective and would awaken faster.

Y/N: Awaken?

Clare: It is what happens when Claymores use too much of their yoma powers and our yoma sides will take over.

Y/N: Oh... Okay.

Your Thoughts: Sounds kind of like my Devil Trigger, but it sounds like they lose themselves.

Clare: Is that all the questions answered?

Y/N: Um... Y-y-yeah that's about all of them really.

Clare: Then could you please answer my questions about you too then? I can tell you are not a Claymore like me and that you are something else, but I can also sense the human side in you. What kind of hybrid are you?

Y/N: *sighs* Well I guess it's fair that I answer questions as well. You probably won't believe this but... I'm part demon, my father was a demon by the name of Sparda. He was known as the Legendary Knight and went against his fellow demons, he had later fallen in love with a human and soon I and my brother Vergil were born. Soon things spiraled out of control with my mother being killed and my father being imprisoned. But I and my brother were given two powerful weapons, my sword Rebellion and my brother's sword Yamato. Also, I can enter something similar to what sounds like what would happen if you used too much of your yoma side, it's called Devil Trigger and I can go in and out of it at will.

You looked at the blonde haired woman in front of you wondering what she was thinking after you told her all thought. She was probably thinking this was crazy and that you being the spawn of a demon and a human was just insane too, but you noticed she nodded her head in understanding.