Chapter Twenty-One: Time for A Reality Check

Walking outside of the room you sighed seeing as how it was starting to rain couldn't believe it and you really regretted the fact your coat did not have a hood. Looking at Clare it seems she wasn't even phased by the rain. Looking back you just shrugged and followed the warrior. After a bit of walking the three Claymores were waiting under a gate. Helen scowled at your appearance, with Deneve's eyes sharpening as well.

Helen: Well what a surprise the two of you are late once again.

Miria: Let's get moving.

Journeying through the rain, you walked behind all of them looking around at the woods while using your hand to keep the rain from hitting your head. You were thinking of buying a new coat when you got to the next town. One with a hood and many not holes as looking back at you noticed this outfit was starting to obtain holes. Looking up at the sky you shook your head hoping the rain would end by tomorrow.

Helen: What's wrong not enjoying the rain? You could always just head back and let

Y/N:....

Helen: What got nothing to say?

Y/N:......

Helen: Hey if you're going to ignore me then--

Clare: Y/N is there something wrong?

Y/N: Oh no I'm good I'm just thinking of buying a new coat when this is all over.

Clare: I have noticed the holes in your coat.

Helen's eyes sharpened and she was ready to grab her sword but was stopped by Deneve who told her to let it go.

Deneve: He's not worth it.

Helen:..... Fine, but I don't get why we're letting a human come with us, he's just going to die and the chances of our glorious 47 surviving are pretty low as well.

Miria: Helen that's enough!

Helen: Oh come on Miria, she's 47 of the Organization chances of her surviving are pretty slim.

Deneve: Exactly, what was the Organization thinking allowing this, and why would you allow a human of all people to deal with a Voracious Eater his chances would be higher if he was fighting Yoma.

Miria: I don't know why either and I'm only letting him go because he seems like a proficient fighter. Let's get moving now.

Helen: Uh whatever, just hope they don't get in the way.

Your right eye twitched from Helen's attitude but you decided not to do anything for right now.  What appeared to be another minute's worth of walking had finally ceased with all of you stopping at a cave. Though you decided not to go inside and instead stay out in the rain. Doing this you looked up at the sky just thinking about things. One of these things happens to be Vergil once again.

Your Thoughts: Why do I get this feeling that he's done something that's improving himself? I'm getting that weird feeling, which means I need to figure out a way to improve myself as well.

Scratching your head you thought about all the styles you could use and realized you've been neglecting one. Feeling stupid as to why you had not been using that one more often you had decided during the Awakened Being encounter you would use it. The Royal Guard Style.

Y/N: I hope they don't think I'm an Awakened Being if I use it. In fact, can I even use it anymore? Might as well try later today.

The pitter and patter of feet could be heard coming your way, looking you saw Miria walking towards you her sword in hand. Judging by her expression she wasn't here for a talk. Your face turned serious as well.