Chapter One: Duel between Brothers

Y/N - Your Name

H/L - Hair Length

E/C - Eye Color

S/C - Skin Color

F/C - Favorite Color

F/F - Favorite Food

F/D - Favorite Drink

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The sound of blades and metal could be heard clashing as two large streaks were seen moving around the place, you crashed into the side of the volcano you were in before having to move to the side fast seeing a large monstrosity coming at you. You leaped before getting pelted with a shower of needles impaling you in just about everywhere on your body. You fell towards the lava still holding Rebellion in your dominant hand, when something grabbed your arms before it made you stare at a large feminine-looking creature in front of you.

???: Is that the best you could do? I don't know what you are, but you are no match for me half-breed.

Y/N: Funny I thought you didn't know what I am.

The creature that you were fighting at the moment you was a large dark blue skinned woman with large wings. You remember from Clare that this creature's name was Priscilla, the one she was looking for to kill. 

Now, you're probably wondering something, how in the heck did you get into a situation like this where you're fighting this being of all things.

Well, it is actually quite funny, let's go back to when you were back in your own world, you were just lounging around in your home when you happen to have gotten a message from your brother Vergil

Well, it is actually quite funny, let's go back to when you were back in your own world, you were just lounging around in your home when you happen to have gotten a message from your brother Vergil. It was about time the two of you finally settled a couple of things for good, a duel between brothers to see who was the better sibling out of the two.

~Rewind back to your World~

You were at the moment walking along a large trail at the moment heading towards your destination, you were walking for what felt like hours and hours, which actually was. The reason you were walking was quite simple really, you were heading to where your brother wanted to meet you at, not to catch up on old times like most brothers would oh no. This was going to be a duel to the death to see who was the better son of Sparda.

Vergil was tired of you ruining his plans over and over again so it was time for you the two to settle the old grudge against each other, with a duel. A duel to decide which spawn of Sparda was superior, also to prove who was the strongest and Vergil wanted you at your best. Meaning all of your weapons besides your trusty sword Rebellion and your guns Ebony and Ivory.

Your other weapons would teleport you if you ever wanted to switch out for another one which made it a lot easier for you rather than just carrying them around all the time.