Chapter Five: Half-Breeds Collide

You leaped away from the sword that had come down at you and landed in a tree, you smiled seeing the look of seriousness on Clare's face as she rushed at you once again with her sword. You leaped away once more landing on another tree as Clare rushed at you throwing a volley of slashes at you before you decided to start fighting seriously, you quickly pulled Rebellion out once more before blocking the sword swing. 

You leaped away and landed on the ground before seeing Clare coming at you once again, your swords collided with sparks flying from the two of you before you thought it was time for you to be on the offensive. You kicked Clare in the stomach and sent her skidding back a bit before you rushed at her sending a large number of slashes at her, she parried all of them before the two of you stopped. Clare was pushing her sword with almost all of her strength trying to overpower you but it seemed it wasn't enough as you pushed with Rebellion before you move slightly back and sent a two-handed slash at her.

Clare blocked it but she was sent flying once again this time through a tree before she quickly got up, her gold eyes staring at you calmly while you stared at her with the same smirk you had on your face, just when she was about to get up she stopped as a gunshot went through the air. Her eyes widened seeing you held Ivory in your left hand.

Y/N:... Jackpot.

You fired another one but you noticed Clare deflected it off the blunt side of her sword before literally throwing it at you. Seeing this you put your gun away and caught the sword as a fist was drilled into the side of your face sending you into a tree before Clare grabbed you by the face and slammed you into the ground. You noticed the muscles in her arms was getting bigger along with the feel of her power.

Your Thoughts: So she's concentrating more of this Yoki into her body now... Interesting--OH BOY!!!

Clare was now dragging you across the ground by the face at an incredible speeds slamming you into anything that was coming in your direction. Rocks, trees, you name it before she finally lifted you up and threw you into another tree. You quickly got up and saw Clare about to thrust her sword through you, she was about a few inches away from you when time stopped completely.

Y/N: Heh... Still got it!

You put Rebellion away along with your guns before Gilgamesh appeared on you, cracking your knuckles you backhanded Clare as time finally returned to normal sending her flying into another with her sword still in her hand surprisingly.

As Clare got up you appeared in front of her using Trickster Style, before delivering a volley of punches to Clare's face, chest, and stomach before delivering a vicious one-inch punch causing her to go flying through a couple of trees before she skidded to a stop. Clare now had blood running down her head and nose, but you noticed she was still getting up even after all of the punishment you had been delivering to her which quite amazed you.

Y/N: I see you're a glutton for punishment... But let's see how you deal with one of my favorite toys.

Clare noticed Gilgamesh suddenly vanished and what appeared in your hand was... A briefcase?

Clare's Thoughts: That's not an ordinary object... What does he plan on doing with that?

You suddenly slammed it down and opened Pandora before it changed into something that caused Clare's eyes to widen, but you simply smirked from this but deep down you hope this didn't end up killing her.