Chapter Seventeen: Arrival of A New Power

You needed to think of something fast, this Ophelia chick was using an incredible technique and now Elena was on her way here. You didn't know whether or not Ophelia could feel her Yoki coming this way. With the way this chick was acting it was a possibility that she knew and she was just pretending to not feel it. But you knew one thing, if Elena got here there was no doubt she was going to be in harm's way, no way she could beat Ophelia.

Your Thoughts: Okay, time to get her away from here!

Quickly using Quicksilver Style, you stood up and walked past Ophelia, looking at the snake-like woman's sword and saw how it was not moving anymore. Making you realize what she had been doing to make it move like that now. Vibrating her arm to make her sword move in the way it was doing so now. Doing this the sword would move in an unpredictable way, to the point where it's practically impossible to predict where it'll strike from now.

Nodding, you grinned knowing the secret behind her ability now you knew how to counterattack, but quickly remembered Elena was coming this way. Not wanting her to get involved with this crazy Claymore's antics you decided to try and convince her in another way. You stood in front of her and unfroze time. This actually got the reaction you weren't expected and watched Ophelia trip over herself, but you quickly caught her by the waist. Then looked into her eyes.

Your (E/C) eyes looking into her gold ones for the time neither one of you attempting anything right now. Feeling Elena for getting even closer it was time for you negotiate with this lady, hoping it would work. Part of you felt it would, but 90% of had a feeling she was not going to be the negotiable type of person.

Ophelia: What's this, grabbing a hold me so you won't miss your next strike?

Y/N: No, I've got a better idea if you listen this could benefit you more in the future.

An eyebrow rose from hearing this and her gold eyes returned to their silver color from before.

Ophelia: Very well then, what is this idea of yours, I'll listen, but if I get bored I'll kill you right here.

Y/N: Okay listen up, you can probably tell that I'm not at full power right now, and it may take a while before I am able to reach my full potential, but there's something stopping me from doing so.

Ophelia: . . . And your point is?

Y/N: You seem to like killing Awakened Beings, and you say I have a sent similar to one, so it wouldn't it be a better challenge for you to fight when I'm at my best instead of like this now?

Ophelia was thinking about taking your head right now, but the thought of killing you at your best excited her in more ways than she thought possible. But that wasn't all that she felt, she was starting to feel tired for some reason now. It felt kind of like she was drained of her energy for some reason. In fact, it was sort of calming to be in your arms and she didn't know why. But this didn't mean she would forget this and quickly got out of your arms. Her composure returning as you thought about this for moment.

Turning her back to you, she came to a final agreement with this idea and turned to stare at you.

Ophelia: Very well then, I'll agree to this idea of yours, killing a weak Awakened Being is no fun, and you're not like regular ones and I can sense something different from you. So . . . . until you reach your full potential . . . . I'll wait for right now. So hurry up and get stronger.

She suddenly vanished from sight once more and appeared behind you, she leaned towards your ear and spoke.

Ophelia Whispering: I'll be waiting *licks your ear*