Chapter Fifteen: The Next Plan

Your Thoughts: I am really going to miss sleeping in a nice warm bed... Even though I had to kill a damn yoma again.

You sat down on the grass shining away at Rebellion with a cloth, the thought of not sleeping in a bed didn't really anger you that much, but you really enjoyed snoozing on a mattress than on the hard ground. Looking around, you paid attention to the others, Elena and Clare seemed to not be paying attention, well attention to you, as Clare was watching Raki sleep and Elena seemed to be stargazing at the time.

You looked up at the multiple objects, the bright shiny objects that brightened the sky, looking at them was still not helping with your attempt at getting some sleep so you decided to do something else to tire you out. Sure, it may be dangerous and could possibly attract the attention of Yoma or a Claymore, but you needed to practice more with your Devil Trigger.

Getting up and picking up your sword, you walked off towards the woods to get some practice in with your powers. 

Clare: Y/N where are you going?

Y/N: About to do something to tire myself out, plus I think I need to get some practice in myself, can't let you guys catch up to me.

With that said you headed off into the darkness of the woods with the two mix breed warriors wondering as to what you planned on doing, it slightly worried them that you were about to do something totally reckless.

Elena: I have a bad feeling he's up to something not good.

Clare: Yes, so do I.

~Deep in the Woods~

You strolled through the woods whistling a tune you remembered much to your amusement as you waited for something to come out and attack you. You had a good feeling that Yoma would be lurking around the place and since you were half human, you would in their opinion a pretty good snack for them to chow down on too. If only they knew you would be much, much harder to swallow than any regular old human.

You stopped in an open field while still whistling away before you suddenly stopped picking up the feel of Yoki coming towards you, in fact, it wasn't just one signature you were picking up but multiple signatures at that, a grin crept upon your lips as you turned towards the signatures to see multiple glowing yellow eyes staring at you hungrily.

Gripping Rebellion you decided it was time to use it, you needed to make sure going into it felt the same as it did back in your world and that it didn't have any ill side-effects here. But it shouldn't you thought, this world and your world were quite identical in most parts so going devil shouldn't cause you any harm.

As a red spiral of aura appeared around you, the Yoma rushed at you not paying attention to the fact that your Yoki was skyrocketing before it was too.

~Clare and Elena~

The two just sat there waiting for when you would return when they knocked right out of their thoughts from the large explosion. The two warriors turned and looked with horror at the smoke cloud that formed in the sky, but that's not all, they could also feel a large amount of Yoki that rivaled in their minds an Abyssal once more like in the Holy City.

Clare: Y/N... What have you done this time?

Looking down she saw that Raki was waking up, rubbing his eyes the young man wondered what was going on when he saw the smoke cloud as well.

Raki: What.... what's going--

Clare: Raki, I need you to wait here for us, we'll be back shortly, we need to make sure that Y/N is okay.