Chapter Four: Meeting Clare Again

You and Raki were at the moment walking on a road to who knows where you were wondering multiple things as to what was going to happen now that Raki was traveling with you. You wonder if you should teach him ways of defending himself, I mean if he can only cook then there was no way he would be able to defend himself if the two of you got separated. But right now you just wanted to make sure the two of got out of here and away from Doga soon because you could tell some of them wouldn't afford you being around their village since the yoma incident.

You looked back at Raki noticing him still looking back from time to time causing you to worry just a little about the young man. Heck, you didn't even know how old he was you were guessing he was somewhere around 15-18 by his appearance. But you also could tell that he wasn't a fighter for sure which caused to sigh a bit, but oh well it's better than having no traveling companions. Before you could do anything else Raki had finally opened his mouth to speak to you.

Raki: Um... Excuse me... I was wondering something... You actually don't seem like you're from around here, could I ask where exactly you're from?

Your Thoughts: Should I tell him about where I'm from, I mean Clare believed me but this kid... Um......

Y/N: I'm actually from a place quite far away from here and I'm trying to figure out a way back but I don't really know how at the moment.

Raki: You mean like another continent?

Y/N: Not exactly kid... It's somewhere else at the moment that can't be reached at the moment... Anyway, let's forget about that we need to focus on where we need to go... So do you have any clue on where the next village could be?

Raki: Well, there is a place quite a while away from here known as the Holy City of Rabona.

Y/N: How far is that from here?

Raki: Quite a days worth of travel.

Hearing this caused you to sigh before shrugging, it was better than taking a whole year to get there.

Y/N: Well... Let's get a move on before some villagers start coming for us would rather leave than get caught up in another unnecessary incident.

With that said the two of you were finally walking once again, the village was now miles and miles away from you guys by hours as the two of you wandered around heading to who knows where. In fact, neither of you really knew where Rabona was even at with causing you mutter under your breath.

The remainder of the wasn't all that bad, the two of you haven't run into any yoma or any other creatures, but the two of you took a few breaks since Raki wasn't used to walking for a long period of time compared to you. After taking about a twenty-minute break the two of you would begin venturing out again, after a while the two of you ended up in a desert along with a sandstorm, it didn't really bother you, but it was taking its toll on Raki because after forty-minutes you saw he was on the ground unconscious.

Your Thoughts: This kid does not have a lot of stamina does he?

You walked over and checked for a pulse before picking Raki up and carrying him to remainder of the way, as you continued walking through the place you thought you saw something this whirlwind of sand. Looking closer you could see that there was someone walking towards the two of you. Squinting your eyes a little to get a better look at them as they got closer you noticed it was a familiar face which caused you to wonder why she was out here, to begin with.

Clare had stopped a few feet away from you and Raki before she motioned for the two of you to start following her, this caused you to shrug and start following the woman to wherever she was telling you to go. You had been following the blonde haired woman or what could be almost an hour before she finally stopped walking you looked down and saw a town up ahead this caused you to sigh with relief before you started walking down towards your new destination with Raki still hoist over your shoulder while also looking back to see if Clare was still following.