Chapter Eleven: Battling the Number 3

Looking towards the Claymore woman walking towards the two of you, you could feel that she indeed had the power to be a single digit warrior, you were wondering what kind of power she had, it had to be something incredible if she was the Number 3 Claymore. 

Your Thoughts: God Eye huh... Wonder what that's all about.

Looking over towards Elena you could see a small bit of sweat roll down her face, now understanding why she was so nervous about this person. If you've heard a bit from time to time with Clare you knew a bit that the single digit warriors were people not to be underestimated. But it didn't seem like Clare knew a lot about the single digits or even any other warrior besides Elena.

Y/N: Well... Since you've just interrupted this little session I must ask why exactly is one of the Claymores apart of the single digits here right now.

Galatea: Really I was just minding my own business when I discovered the two of you out here, by the looks of things you were actually improving yourself quite nicely Elena and in such a short time.

You still noticed Elena looked nervous though, you could tell Galatea was here for something else, not just to watch or anything. You could easily see through that smug smile that she wasn't here to be friendly at all.

You tightened your grip on Rebellion but noticed something strange the moment you looked into the Claymore's eyes, you couldn't really move. For a moment you were worried before that was replaced with curiosity, moving your eye you saw Elena was in the same boat as she could not move as well.

Galatea: I could easily tell you figured out I wasn't here just to watch... I was actually sent on a mission really. The Organization has grown suspicious of Number 47's little group that she has been traveling with now, especially you good sir. You have the appearance and feel of a male Claymore, but I can tell there is something else about your powers that makes you as dangerous as an Awakened Being.

Your Thoughts: Kind of expected that, oh well.

Galatea: And as for you *looks towards Elena* the Organization may believe that you are dead, but from seeing you now I almost didn't recognize a fellow warrior. It seems whatever has happened has changed your Yoki quite immensely, I will be taking you back with me so the Organization can figure out why.

Hearing this Elena's eyes widened and yours went from curiosity to boredom now.

Your Thoughts: Well that cat's out of the bag now.

Y/N: Anyway so what do you tend on doing with me now--UH!

You looked down seeing Galatea was in front of you now with her sword piercing your body quite deep in your opinion before she ran it up blood spurting from the wound on your body now before you collapsed on the ground, a pool of blood surrounding you.

Elena: Y/N!

Before she could say more the older warrior used the blunt side of her sword to knock the blonde girl unconscious before catching her.

Galatea: My apologies but the Organization wishes for your death, they deem you too close to that of an Awakened Being to be free to roam around here. And if anything your powers could possibly rival an Abyssal One, or even the One Horned Awakened Being.

With that said, the Number 3 walked off carrying Elena while walking away, not noticing the fact that you were indeed still alive and was listening to the whole speech. You weren't really mad or furious at the moment just thinking about what she said and also her abilities.

Your Thoughts: Huh... So that's why she's called God Eye Galatea... Don't think I need to look into her eyes, but damn that was weird. Guess my demon side makes me too similar to a Claymore. Oh well gotta go rescue Elena from this chick.