Chapter Eighteen: Mix-Breeds Awaken

You were flung back by the intense power of Yoki that Clare and Elena had unleashed this; you could hear the two cry out in what could be considered pain as it slowly turned into something much more monstrous. You looked in front of you to see two large pillars of Yoki shooting up into the sky, one pink and one blue to specific. You squinted your eyes to see if you could get a better look inside the pillars.

You could feel their Yoki rising and rising to the point you wonder if it was unlimited while also seeing two figures within the pillars starting to change. This caused you to look with a bit of worry now as they're roars were becoming even more monstrous.

Your Thoughts: Huh, think I might have stepped into a can of worms that I should never have never opened. Something told me I should have been more prepared if they went off the deep end.

~Couple Hours Ago~

You snored the night away without a care in the world not caring about anything as of right now, well except for the dream you were having right about now. The dream was quite interesting to say the least. You felt immense heat around yourself, which made you wonder as to what was going on. That was when you looked down and realized you were in what appears to be a volcano.

Y/N: Huh . . . this is . . . this is pretty interesting.

The sound of roar interrupted your thoughts as you turned to see what appeared to be Clare, her appearance was a bit more monstrous now though. Her teeth were all sharpened and her eyes glowed gold with a desire to kill in them. That was when you looked to see her rushing towards a blue skinned humanoid creature with wings. But appeared Clare's attacks did nothing as they were all being deflected easily.

You were surprised with the ferocity of Clare's attacks, but it appeared as though she was too angry to truly focus on her goal

You were surprised with the ferocity of Clare's attacks, but it appeared as though she was too angry to truly focus on her goal. You looked towards the entrance of the volcano to see Elena on the ground while clutching her healing side as she called out to Clare to stop. But it appeared she could not hear her. But all that was interrupted by another by the appearance another knocking Clare and the blue-skinned creature. And this one, this one really got your attention because of it's appearance. It looked so familiar yet, so different.

 It looked so familiar yet, so different