Chapter Twelve: Heading to Rabona

About three hours went by now and you sat there under the fire with a couple fishes cooking over it while watching Elena sleep close by, after Galatea had knocked her unconscious you had brought her to a decently good hiding spot next to a stream filled with fish. You were actually happy that there wasn't any Yoma nearby to harm her since she wouldn't be able to defend herself.

But right now you were wondering when she was going to wake up, but your attention had gone back to the Claymore you had fought a while ago. You had to admit that she was pretty good of a fighter and if it wasn't for your Devil blood you would have probably have had a harder time against her.

Y/N: Not just a skilled warrior, but she also had quite the charm in my opinion. Wonder what neat tricks the other single digit warriors have to offer. I'll ask Elena maybe if she wakes up.

Elena: Ask me what?

Y/N: GAH!

You leaped away from the girl who was standing behind, how in any world that you reside in was she so quiet. She's like a freaking ninja, it's cool but also scary at the same time. You turned around and stared at the blonde-haired girl wondering how long she was there.

Y/N: Elena was your nickname Shadow Walker or Silent Foot Elena because you are IMPOSSIBLE to hear coming. Hell, I couldn't even sense you coming or waking up!

Elena: No, I've been practicing with keeping my Yoki suppression in case I needed to sneak up on Yoma.

Y/N: Well it sure is working because you're gonna give me a heart attack soon!

Elena: Oh m-my apologies I didn't mean to.

Y/N: No, no, it's cool... So is Galatea the best fighter in the organization even though she's Number 3?

Elena: I do not know about Number 1 and 2 but between her and the other single digits then yes, I was also fearful of her technique. She has the ability to control the Yoki within someone which is why she is known as God Eye Galatea. 

Y/N: Yeah, I figured that out after I was battling her, my sword swings was moving off track from when I was attacking her.

Elena: I am more surprised that you survived against her, how did you?

Y/N: Meh we weren't even fighting seriously, she wasn't really using her Yoki and I wasn't fighting with all my might so we just left there. She said she wouldn't tell the Organization about you either much to my relief, or they would probably have sent another single digit after us.

Elena: I just hope they don't for right now, there's no way I'll be able to defend myself from one of them.

Y/N: Don't worry, it seems like this Organization wants me out of the way now instead, but whoever they send my way I'll easily send them right back. But anyway I think the fish is finally done, you can have some if you get hungry I caught a lot.

Hearing this you grabbed a large one before taking a large chunk out of it, causing you to grin from the taste before watching as Elena grabbed one as well. She looked at the crisp seafood but just when she was prepared to take a bite she suddenly gasped and dropped the fish.

Seeing this you asked her if she was okay but she didn't say a word making you worry a bit more now, especially when you saw her eyes turned to gold before shifting to a bright orange.

Elena's Thoughts: What is this? What am I seeing? Wait... Is that Clare?

For some reason she was able to see what Clare was doing at the moment, she didn't understand how but she could clearly see that she was fighting quite a large Yoma. It must be the one that she was sent to the Holy City to kill, but she noticed two humans around as well wearing some kind of armor. They must be knights, but it seems like Clare was trying to get them to leave.