Chapter Nine: Splitting Up

Clare's eyes slowly opened up to look up at the sky and noticed it was still pretty dark out, looking over she noticed that there was a bit of light rising from over the horizon signaling to her that it was still dawn out. She slowly rose up feeling rested and much, much better than she was yesterday she looked around to see that Raki was still sound asleep but noticing that now you and Elena were gone but she had a feeling as to where the two of you were when out of nowhere a tree came tumbling down.

Looking over the silver-eyed woman noticed that Elena's sword was also gone meaning you had probably had gone out with her to find a decent Yoma to turn her weapon into a Devil Arm like hers.

Clare's Thoughts: I wonder will Elena's sword be like mine or will it become some other kind of weapon, these Devil Arms that Y/N has mentioned have truly peaked my interest.

Just as she was about to go looking for the two of you, she had the feeling that she needed to go in another direction. She looked towards Raki before walking off quietly to make sure that she didn't wake him accidentally.

~Meanwhile~

After literally walking through the dead of night for God knows how long you had actually stumbled upon an interesting Yoma that could literally shoot their arms at you for offense. You had quickly killed in record time using Agni and Rudra before grabbing Elena's sword and doing the same thing you did to Clare's before, but you didn't expect the sword to look so different from Clare's weapon.

Y/N: Huh... Did not see this one coming... Neat.

The sword was still the same height as it was before but the entire blade turned obsidian black with gold acute angled lines running up it. The hilt stayed the same but you noticed the blade looked a bit loose for some reason which made you wonder if you screwed up on something.

Turning around to try and demonstrate the new weapon on to something you looked over towards a rock, you were getting ready to run over and slice into it but something told you to try attacking this distance. You rose the sword above your head and to your shock when you brought it down the entire blade split into multiple blades and sliced into the object splitting it clean in two like it was nothing.

Y/N: *whistles* Damn... Looks like I turned her sword into a whip blade!

(Basically it's Ivy's weapon from Soul Calibur)

???: What exactly?

Y/N: GAH!

Turning around you were absolutely spooked from seeing Elena standing there, you didn't even hear or feel her coming which made you even more surprised.

Y/N: How long have you been there?

Elena: A while since you had gotten up, I noticed you had gone off with my sword and I was curious as to what you were doing. That was when I noticed you killed that Yoma before transforming my sword somehow, I did not expect for it to go through such a change... It's a amazing.

Y/N: Heh, yeah I was just trying to see what it could do before giving it back to you, but since you're already up wanna take it out for a spin?

Handing the girl her sword back you gripped the handle trying to get a better feel of it before looking over towards a nice size tree. She got into a similar stance that you had been in before concentrating on the target seeing this you could see a few flaws here and there now.

Y/N: Wait, wait, wait, wait!

Elena stopped and got out of her position wondering what was wrong with what she was doing wrong you walked over and got behind her not paying attention to the slight blush appearing on her face as you put your hands near her hip.