Chapter Ten: A Little Training

You sat down while inside of a clothing store, you looked around at all of the clothing and noticed how strange it was, you didn't find anything here that was of your style or liking which caused you to sigh but it seemed as though Elena had found some things to her liking. There were several things that you didn't like about this world at the moment and this one of them, another thing was that this world may not even have pizza or even chimichangas that a certain red suited mercenary enjoys.

You were waiting at the moment for Elena to put on the new clothes that she had found which you had personally paid for with some of the money that Clare had given to you earlier. The shop owner was outside at the moment talking a few people and it seemed like they were growing suspicious of Elena, even though she ditched the Claymore armor before the two of you had gone into town people still were confusing her for a Claymore.

Y/N: Hey you okay in there?

Elena: Yeah, I'm just making sure that they fit just right.

Y/N: If you need any help just call me.

Elena: Huh!

Y/N: Huh... You okay why did you gasp?

Elena: N-n-no reason just accidentally... Stubbed my toe is all.

Hearing this you knew she was lying but didn't want to pressure in on what had actually happened so you just stood there waiting still.

~In the Changing Room~

Elena looked down at her body with shock now, the long stitches that were supposed to have run up the front of her body was gone, almost as if it wasn't there from the get go. But why was it gone, the only time that the stitches would leave is if she had become an Awakened Being, but she clearly wasn't one but something else when she thought back to when Clare had saved her from becoming one.

Elena's Thoughts: Y/N's blood and with Clare's help... It must have completely healed our bodies, but... What about the Yoma that's inside of us... What happened to that? Could it have merged with--

Y/N: No offense Elena but could you speed it up a bit we've got a busy schedule today!

Elena: Huh... Right... My apologies.

Quickly grabbing her clothing carefully putting it on and making sure that it wasn't messy or wrinkled in anyway before coming out to show you.

You had been just looking down at the floor while whistling when you heard the curtains move and saw the blonde young woman in her new outfit which made you slightly blush too from it's appearance.

In appearance it resembled a long sleeved dark brown outfit without pants legs along with knee length boots, you noticed how the outfit showed off her assets making it harder for you not to look at them. Elena didn't seem like she was paying too much attention to this though as she was fixing her sleeves so they weren't wrinkled.

Y/N: So... You're going to be wearing that?

Elena: Yes, along with the cloak and the shoulder guards.

Y/N: Oh... Okay then let's get a move on then.

Elena: Where exactly are we going?

Y/N: Where do you think, I'm going to take out to the woods to do some training, but like before you're not gonna just do sword work you're going to also be doing physical training to improve your body, you can't use your sword or Yoki to it's fullest without a strong body.

Elena: Very well then lead the way Y/N.

The two of you had walked out of the town after grabbing a quick bite to eat, still couldn't find a place that served pizza though but they did have some decent meat there. You also noticed Elena had scarfed her meal down quick making you realize her human appetite was back now meaning Clare's must be as well.